Post-Winter Classic

Baz

This. ------------------>
Game 1: Caps lost to the Lightning 1-0. (In OT)
Game 1: Penguins beat the Lightning 8-1. (Not in OT)

When's the parade, again???

JoeR

Game 1: Caps lost to the Lightning 1-0. (In OT)
Game 1: Penguins beat the Lightning 8-1. (Not in OT)

When's the parade, again???

Was it me, or did the Caps seem like they were celebrating like they just won Game 7 of the Stanley Cup after the Winter Classic??:whistle:

Baz

Was it me, or did the Caps seem like they were celebrating like they just won Game 7 of the Stanley Cup after the Winter Classic??:whistle:

Not just you.

I laughed when Ovechkin started jumping up and down with 10 seconds left.
Boudreau even said afterwards: "This is like as close to the Stanley Cup as we've gotten," :lol:

Oh well, you gotta love his enthusiasm. :smile:

Baz

It was awesome! Lots of yapping (and F-bombs) between refs and players on both sides. The shootout segment with Fleury is hysterical :lmao: I'm sure it will be on all week.

:yeahthat: It's HBO, so they'll rerun it like crazy. It'll be available on demand too, I believe.

Baz

When's the pity party for losing the Winter Classic in Pitt?:popcorn:

There are no pity parties for the Penguins. Much like there are no Stanley Cup parades for the Capitals.

The next scheduled pity party in Pittsburgh is the home opener for the Pirates.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Whatever, the Pens took the loss just as hard as the the Caps made a big deal out of the win, anyone who watched 24/7 got to see how depressed their locker room was afterwards.

Pens fans are like Cowboys fans, win or lose, still talking Sh!t.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Just watched the last episode of the classic.

What was up with the poor sportsmanship of the Pens not shaking the hands of the caps???

You stay classy Pittsburgh

Baz

Just watched the last episode of the classic.

What was up with the poor sportsmanship of the Pens not shaking the hands of the caps???

You stay classy Pittsburgh

A Philly fan complaining about classlessness??? Funny.

Handshakes are for the playoffs.

Though I will say, I loved it when Boudreau was standing on the ice, acting like he just won the Cup, and said "Make them come to us", as the Penguins left the ice.

LordStanley

I know nothing
A Philly fan complaining about classlessness??? Funny.

Handshakes are for the playoffs.

Though I will say, I loved it when Boudreau was standing on the ice, acting like he just won the Cup, and said "Make them come to us", as the Penguins left the ice.

Every other winter classic, both teams shook hands at the end. In fact the pens did it during the first one. I think they had too much sand in thier vaginas to show some sportsmanship.

Oh and Im one of those classy Philadelphia fans... I know, shocking that their are some out there. But even gutter trash can be raised properly.

Baz

Every other winter classic, both teams shook hands at the end. In fact the pens did it during the first one. I think they had too much sand in thier vaginas to show some sportsmanship.

Oh and Im one of those classy Philadelphia fans... I know, shocking that their are some out there. But even gutter trash can be raised properly.

Maybe, someday you'll get over it. :shrug: