:sshrug:

Plenty of grown men have jobs and play games ... it is called a HOBBY

do you have a wide screen tv and watch sports
do you have some sports car / street rod / 4 wheel drive
do you travel / go on cruises

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
No, I have a job, plus I'm a grown man, don't play any games

You should give it a shot. The game will change your life. You can walk around the streets and pee on random people in the game if you want to.

baxter

Yes I have a wide screen TV. its 90 Inches and in my mancave
I have A 2019 Corvette Z06, I have a jeep wrangler with a 6.4 Hemi, I have a 2018 Denali 2500 diesel, I have a 2014 Harley, all paid for
I see no need to travel as I have traveled extensively in my 20 plus years of military service.

Hobbies? I like to count all my money that I make, and someday I will sell two of my three homes, (all paid for) keep my waterfront home, and sit there and enjoy life with 3-4 Million in my pocket,,,,,,,enjoy your games Gurps

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Yes I have a wide screen TV. its 90 Inches and in my mancave
I have A 2019 Corvette Z06, I have a jeep wrangler with a 6.4 Hemi, I have a 2018 Denali 2500 diesel, I have a 2014 Harley, all paid for

a 90" TV is to big. A 40" TV is the the optimal size TV for FPS games. Anything bigger and you cant focus on everything on the screen. Granted I have a friend who has a 50" tv who argues with me about 50"'s being better for gaming. I think he is just trying to big time me and doesn't know what he is talking about.