Awwwwww...

He's still cute & lovable---let's see him smile.:D

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Sharon for you

Originally posted by appyday
lol..This is NOT even funny...

ROTFLMAO 'till tears come out of my eyes. That little piggie is posing for the camera! What a ham.

It's hard to tell how big he actually is though. How much does he weigh?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
You ARE kidding?

Originally posted by appyday
When he is 100 pounds I will BBQ him...well we think he is 99 1/2 pounds...he could not be 100 as that is when we eat him.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The pony looks jealous, he may talk!

I never was any good at circus tricks. My guess it about 150-175 lbs.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Oh darnit! Steve's gotta get his own computer! I'm used to the default login being mine! :burning: It's me Christy

I'm here! Just been lurking! Tryin to find time to upload a pic of my piggies! :D And now I can't find them! :bawl: I'll take some tomorrow morning, if I can get them to remove their faces from their food bowl!

I keep telling everyone that my piggies won't get fat, but they all know better. You should see my dog! Poor baby has a thyroid problem, I don't care if the vet says he doesn't and he's just a compulsive over eater! ;)

Daisy gave the hubby a scare tonight. Thought she was dead. She was laying on her side while Rosie was nudging at her belly and rolling her from side to side. Did it for a while, then she popped up and started running around. Too cute!

Yoshi is awesome! I love the pics.

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket
You know, I'm really surprised that more people around here don't have pot bellied pigs. They just don't know what they're missin! :D

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"Chomp, chomp...bbbuuurrrpppp..."

Not "missing" anything. Just between BLT's is all.

Homer: "mmmmm...baconnnn..."

Only you rotten women are mean enough to love something and then kill it! (Let that be lesson number one to all you young bucks)

I'm thinking "Old Yeller". It's getting to where I couldn't even conceive of eating Daisy no more. I feel like I know her now.

Sniff...

:cry:

Christy

b*tch rocket
How about this for cute! The love affair is over now unfortunately! :bawl: I'm thinkin he's getting tired of the "beggin strips" and is seriously wanting the real thing! :eek:

Christy

b*tch rocket
In case you pot bellied pig owners haven't checked the Meet and Greet section of the forums. I'm having a big shin dig at my house June 1st. It would be great if you stopped by. You can have a look at my piggies and tell me if I'm doing a good job or not!

Christy

b*tch rocket
I've not been brave enough to harnass my girls! I stuck Daisy in a harnass the first day we got her and she flipped her lid! Still trying to get Rosie to warm up to me! :bawl: Maybe when she gets real fat and can't run away I'll tackle her and give her hugs!

M

mrnavin

I have a two yr old male named Henry. Re: fixing your pig. Let me tell you a short story...we had a garden and in the garden stood a regal and quite brawny scarecrow. it didnt take long for henry to take a liking to him-knocked him over and proceded to brutally undress him daily. Finally we had to burn the scarecrows remains and Henry went to the vet. short story-quick FIX.

Christy

b*tch rocket
LOL! That's pretty funny! I didn't get my girls fixed and they don't seem to suffer from the piggy PMS everyone talks about. Maybe they're just too happy. :wink:

M

mrnavin

appyday-my Henry went into hibernation under the hayloft steps. big pile of hay-BIG pig (200 lbs.+) and a big winters sleep. i guess Henry has poor bloodlines for a pbp.