Power of Attorney

Who would you choose to handle your affairs?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Just a silly fun poll to see who is really paying attention to politics and the players. If you just follow the liberal media, you won't get this one right.

Let's say you have $5 million dollars in the bank, you have a mansion on the water and an eight car garage filled with fancy cars. You find out you are in bad health and are advised to give someone power of attorney over your affairs. You know you have to pick someone you can trust. Oh, and you only have two people to choose from....

JOE BIDEN
SARAH PALIN

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Just a silly fun poll to see who is really paying attention to politics and the players. If you just follow the liberal media, you won't get this one right.

Let's say you have $5 million dollars in the bank, you have a mansion on the water and an eight car garage filled with fancy cars. You find out you are in bad health and are advised to give someone power of attorney over your affairs. You know you have to pick someone you can trust. Oh, and you only have two people to choose from....

JOE BIDEN
SARAH PALIN

I'd have to go with Sarah. :bigsurprise!:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If I pick Biden I'm screwed. If I pick Palin my wife will kill me.

:shrug:

:lmao:

OTOH, I guess that's how a lot of us felt at the last election - between Barack and a hard place. :snicker: