Power washing recommendation

tuffenuff2

Normally I am the one looking for a recommendation here but this time I would like to recommend someone. I had been looking for someone to power wash our house since June. I had several quotes but everybody was busy because it is the season for power washing. I came across this person through a Facebook connection from PJ Bean who did an excellent job of clearing some land for me Patrick Longfield of LFD power washing did a great job cleaning my house and in my opinion went above and beyond by cleaning extras and he was one of the cheapest. I will definitely be using him again in the future.

RodRugg

All I can say is do NOT use my uncle Stanley for this one. You WILL regret it! He is pretty good at some stuff but NOT this. One time he started his own power washing business and it was a disaster! First he tried to wash this house with my grandmas ancient recipe from the Book of Acts. Instead of 2 drams of Weeper's Venom he used 2 drums and nearly melted that house to the ground! All of that homeowner's stuff was ruined and my uncle tried to run off into the woods and hide but some hornets drove him back out and he was tackled by some neighbors. Then the guy down the street hired him to wash all his goats so he used his pressure washer which is never a good idea to point at people or animals or log cabins. Them goats got knocked around pretty good and one of them lost a leg and it was really lost because nobody ever found it. Lucky for my uncle that goat was about to get changed into meat anyways and he only had to pay for the missing leg. Instead, my uncle just gave that guy his pressure washer and called it even. Now that guy uses it to power wash houses and to shoot holes in the mud to bury his goats that get attacked by coyotes or die from being old goats.