Poynette, Wisconsin teacher viscously berates vaccinated student for not wearing mask

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Since the "science" seems to change hourly, and depends upon whose mouth is moving, perhaps the powers that be should get together and release official orders of the day so the rest of know what to think.

Here's the latest in crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just wow. I always suspected most teachers are crazy - because you'd have to be, amirite? - but now they don't even try to hide it. They just let that freak flag fly, baby. Every single day there's a new vid or story about some psycho teacher.

Parents need to step up and demand these people be fired. From school board all the way down to the lunch ladies. Marxist proselytizing should never be tolerated in our schools.

HGMilstead

Just wow. I always suspected most teachers are crazy - because you'd have to be, amirite? - but now they don't even try to hide it. They just let that freak flag fly, baby. Every single day there's a new vid or story about some psycho teacher.

Parents need to step up and demand these people be fired. From school board all the way down to the lunch ladies. Marxist proselytizing should never be tolerated in our schools.

in what ways was this inappropriate rant Marxist? Did I miss part of the video?