Prayers Please!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hey guys!

I just got word from my friend who is a teacher at one of the local high schools, that one of her students died in a car crash today. His name I am withholding at the current thime, but hewas only 16 years old. Please pray for his family- to have whatever peace they can find in this tragedy, and that their grief and suffering to lose a child at such a young age- not be so overwhelming for them to take, and for his friends, especially in the theatre dept at the high school, as they are a tight knit little family there also.

Pray that God gives them strength in their time of grief and need!

Thanks everyone.

watercolor

yeah yeah
ANOTHER UPDATE

Two other students who were in the car with him, flown out from the accident today. Please pray for these two. We dont know their status yet- but please pray.

J

jaybeeztoo

watercolor said:
Hey guys!

I just got word from my friend who is a teacher at one of the local high schools, that one of her students died in a car crash today. His name I am withholding at the current thime, but hewas only 16 years old. Please pray for his family- to have whatever peace they can find in this tragedy, and that their grief and suffering to lose a child at such a young age- not be so overwhelming for them to take, and for his friends, especially in the theatre dept at the high school, as they are a tight knit little family there also.

Pray that God gives them strength in their time of grief and need!

Thanks everyone.

My prayers go out Watercolor :huggy:

M

missperky

Prayers to the families.

Was this from the accident earlier near Sunnyside?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Please, let anyone you know, to please pray for the two boys who were flown out. As soon as I know something, I will let you ya'll know.

And for those asking, I am sorry, but I am not going to release their names, until the families feel the need to release them.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
There is an article on stmarystoday.com telling what happened and the names of the individuals involved.

Prayers also sent to the to the individuals and their families.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bresamil said:
Crap. I knew him. Boy 1 just got a call about it a few minutes ago. :ohwell:

Are you back home? I almost called you last night, but figured you were still out of town.

I've known two of the families involved for a very long time. Chopticon has definitely had its share of tragedy in the past couple years.

watercolor

yeah yeah
mkd20012001 said:
There is an article on stmarystoday.com telling what happened and the names of the individuals involved.

I know there is. Last night, because everything was still fresh- we didnt want to release anything, incase other family members and or kids that were close to Ethan, didnt know. We were just trying to protect them.

Ethan was a good kid. He will be strongly missed.

There will be a prayer vigil tonight at St. Pauls UMC in Leonardtown, to pray for his family and friends- along with Sean and Nate. I dont have the times yet- but I will sure to keep everyone posted!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
watercolor said:
I know there is. Last night, because everything was still fresh- we didnt want to release anything, incase other family members and or kids that were close to Ethan, didnt know. We were just trying to protect them.

Ethan was a good kid. He will be strongly missed.

There will be a prayer vigil tonight at St. Pauls UMC in Leonardtown, to pray for his family and friends- along with Sean and Nate. I dont have the times yet- but I will sure to keep everyone posted!

Have you heard anymore on their conditions? What about Amber?

This is so sad. My 17 year old last night was saying that it was just 11 months ago they buried Squeeze. And here we go again.

watercolor

yeah yeah
nachomama said:
Have you heard anymore on their conditions? What about Amber?

This is so sad. My 17 year old last night was saying that it was just 11 months ago they buried Squeeze. And here we go again.

Nothing yet. We have a network going, and once we find out something that is viable, and not hearsay- I will MOST definately let you know.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
watercolor said:
Nothing yet. We have a network going, and once we find out something that is viable, and not hearsay- I will MOST definately let you know.

I know the feeling. When I first got the info of the accident, I was told it was two students from CHS who were killed, and I was given different names than those who were involved. I was in total panic, because I am very close to the child I originally was told that it was.

I know Amber very well, but don't want to bother her family right now to get details.

watercolor

yeah yeah
nachomama said:
I know the feeling. When I first got the info of the accident, I was told it was two students from CHS who were killed, and I was given different names than those who were involved. I was in total panic, because I am very close to the child I originally was told that it was.

I know Amber very well, but don't want to bother her family right now to get details.

Yeah. That is why it is a scarey thing with hearsay. But I will definately keep you posted, if I hear anything new.

And hopefully Amber is doing alright. None that I know of have heard anything about her either.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Here are the details

Where: St. Paul's UMC, Leonardtown- next to St. Mary's Hospital.

When: TONIGHT

Time: 6:30 pm

Please let everyone know, who would like to attend.. that they are welcomed with open arms.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Small update:

Sean is ok as of right now. Thank goodness for small prayers answered!

I dont know what is going on with Nate yet.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Please pray for some quietness. There are all sorts of rumors flying about right now- and so many things that are going nuts- and we dont need the wrong things getting to family and loved ones that isnt true. Please pray that people get a hush about them until the facts are correct.

jetmonkey

watercolor said:
Please pray for some quietness. There are all sorts of rumors flying about right now- and so many things that are going nuts- and we dont need the wrong things getting to family and loved ones that isnt true. Please pray that people get a hush about them until the facts are correct.
[your heartless]I'm going to pray for Omarion.[/your heartless]