Pre-approval

Can anyone recommend a mortage company to get pre-approved from? I just want someone who is patient and will answer all my questions and explain everything to me without pressure. TIA!

Lilly

The Original Lilly
I am a credit union fan myself as far as customer service goes.
I use Navy Federal, but have heard equally good things about Cedar Point.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
workin hard said:
Can anyone recommend a mortage company to get pre-approved from? I just want someone who is patient and will answer all my questions and explain everything to me without pressure. TIA!

I'm going through a Mortgage Broker now.. and he's bending over backwards to help get me what I want. As soon as he calls today I will post his name and number..

I called him on Sunday, just to test his "Call me 7 days a week 24 hours a day" ad, and I got a call back (with an apology for taking so long) in 15 mnutes.

itsbob said:
I'm going through a Mortgage Broker now.. and he's bending over backwards to help get me what I want. As soon as he calls today I will post his name and number..

I called him on Sunday, just to test his "Call me 7 days a week 24 hours a day" ad, and I got a call back (with an apology for taking so long) in 15 mnutes.

Thanks!! Yes please either post or pm his info for me.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Had a great experience with Steve Combs while he was at Charter One Mortgage.

However, he recently left Charter One and now works for GMAC. I would check both companies. Steve will take care of ya. :yay:

Aimhigh2000

Columbia Home Mortgage

I had a good experience with them. They are right off of rt 5 on the left just passes matta-beantown road. Don't have their number off hand, but they are in the book. Ask for Lee. He was awesome.

RE: Preapproval

Try this number.
This guy is the best I have ever seen
Bill Hicks
301-934-9000

His office is located in LaPlata.