pre fair??

IntegritysDream

Soooo who all is going to the prefair this weekend??

I AM! yay!! Lets hopee indy behaves himself :razz:
dunno wether im gunna do the fair yet or not, might just to HPEC show at the end of the month instead of the fair.. have to see bout the trailering thing :cheesy:

W

WhoCares

IntegritysDream said:

dunno wether im gunna do the fair yet or not, might just to HPEC show at the end of the month instead of the fair.. have to see bout the trailering thing :cheesy:

Nope not showing this weekend. I am hoping to go to the HPEC show at the end of the month.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
IntegritysDream said:

the 4h fair horse show? im going!!! i rather get paid then be the one paying...

Robin

Devine
AMIT is putting on a prefair show I believe at the St Marys Fairgrounds. I get one flyer mailed to me so there is a copy at the store.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Robin said:
Devine
AMIT is putting on a prefair show I believe at the St Marys Fairgrounds. I get one flyer mailed to me so there is a copy at the store.

Charles Co. 4-H Fair show is this weekend at Oakridge.

IntegritysDream

Devine
Its a show that AMIT holds to get riders and horses ready for the actual fair. Its held at the fair grounds and you gotta ware full atire and braid up the horses and everything just like you would for the fair. The rules are also pretty much the same as well for the prefair as they would be for the fair.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
What are the dates? I live in Calvert County, I assume that the pre-fair event is in St.Mary's County?? Are you guys planning the same event for Calvert?

TIA.

IntegritysDream

Oh yeah its in stmarys county, and its a local farm that is doing it. I dont know if any local farms will be holding a prefair at calverts fair grounds.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
IntegritysDream said:
Oh yeah its in stmarys county, and its a local farm that is doing it. I dont know if any local farms will be holding a prefair at calverts fair grounds.
i dont think calvert has any horse show... will in the years i've been in 4h they havent...