Pre-horse show dream...

K

Katie

Last night I had the most messed up dream. I have a horse show tomorrow, and I dreamed that I was REALLY late for the show, and my horse was covered in mud. Even with him covered with mud, I was going to take him into my halter class.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Katie said:
Last night I had the most messed up dream. I have a horse show tomorrow, and I dreamed that I was REALLY late for the show, and my horse was covered in mud. Even with him covered with mud, I was going to take him into my halter class.

Normal..I have those too mine usually invoves getting to the trailer to change and not being able to find the right clothes..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Rottncop dreamed he bought a Dump truck with this weird snow plow attachment last night :lol: Guess we'll being buying a dump truck now :frown:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Rottncop dreamed he bought a Dump truck with this weird snow plow attachment last night :lol: Guess we'll being buying a dump truck now :frown:

Did he dream he got a second job too :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
that's not a dream :lol:
not a bonus, a huge raise!! he says how do you spell Mr. Mom? "Rottncop" :lol:

oops he said he dreamed about a bulldozer NOT a dump truck :lol: i get the boy toys confused.

K

Katie

happyappygirl said:
that's not a dream :lol:
not a bonus, a huge raise!! he says how do you spell Mr. Mom? "Rottncop" :lol:

oops he said he dreamed about a bulldozer NOT a dump truck :lol: i get the boy toys confused.

:lmao: :lmao: