Preakness

Agee

Chainsaw Slayer said:
Who will be going to the Preakness this year. I have been the last 4 years in a row and can't wait until Saturday.

Infield or Grandstands?
Went last year and bought tickets off someone. Barely sat in the seats, found it's far better to buy the 10-20 dollar standing room tickets. Between betting, getting a good view, dancing when I won, and getting beverages, I hardly sat-down.

Have fun, its a blast! :cheers:

Masey

Do they still allow kegs and coolers in the Infield? We use to go every year without fail - our gang would alway gather at the 5/8 poll.

Chainsaw Slayer

I have infield tickets. I have never sat in the grandstands but have always had a good time in the infield.

You can bring in coolers but not kegs to the infield. We normally get a baby pool and fill it with all of our beer and ice.

Masey

Chainsaw Slayer said:
I have infield tickets. I have never sat in the grandstands but have always had a good time in the infield.

You can bring in coolers but not kegs to the infield. We normally get a baby pool and fill it with all of our beer and ice.

Sounds like fun....we would arrive the night before because back in the day you could set up a tent and camp out in the infield.

Chainsaw Slayer

Masey said:
Sounds like fun....we would arrive the night before because back in the day you could set up a tent and camp out in the infield.

I wish you could still camp out there but it is just to crowded for that now.

Agee

Larry Gude said:
...but we sure are a nation of drinkers!

As far as the Preakness infield nation, you have never seen so many wasted, passed-out rookie drinkers in your life! Most are falling like flys before the fifth race... :otter: