Predictions for the VP Debate

B

Bruzilla

I predict that Dick is going to hand John-Boy his head.

SmallTown

Football season!
edwards made millions making people believe stories that may or may not be true. Should be interesting, much more so than the presedential debate.

SamSpade

By almost two to one, Cheney crushed Lieberman in the last debate in 2000. Even Lieberman admitted that Cheney is formidable.

Edwards has always struck me as a man who possesses a lot of charm but no charisma, a lot of data but no intellect. Not quite as bright as he believes himself to be. Cheney will mop the floor with him.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I work with litigators...ugh...

I start out typing a brief thinking the client has no chance in he!!. By the fourth or fifth revision, I'm thinking hmmmnnn...yep, yep, I see it now...

I have hope in Cheney. I hate litigators.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dick...

...will lop John boys head off with his light saber and then grab him by his spinal stub and make his body twitch and flop and Dick will show his ventriloquist skills by making Johns corpse sing out "Dick Chenney is mean! Dick Chenney is Darth Vader! Dick Chenney is...ack!"

Then the Veep will toss down the lifeless rag doll and pick up the head and shout at it "How do you like me now, pretty boy, huh, how do you like me now???"

Then he will punt Edwards head into the audience, the lib freak section, and our VP will dive in after him a wailing and a whoppin' every living thing in sight shouting "where's that fat ass punk Moore? I seek the white whale!!!! AAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!"

Huh?...Oh...I'm sorry, what was the question?

D

dems4me

SmallTown said:
edwards made millions making people believe stories that may or may not be true. Should be interesting, much more so than the presedential debate.

It should be quite entertaining - I'm just disappointed that they are only going to have one 90 min. debate between the too. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
Huh?...Oh...I'm sorry, what was the question?
:lmao:

The only prediction I have is that John Edwards will look very cute and Cheney will look like Ebenezer Scrooge. Nobody will pay a lick of attention to what the dudes are actually saying, just to how much cuter Edwards is than Cheney.

There's no way I can prove my real prediction, and that is that John Edwards could stand at the podium and do nothing more than sing "Gitarzan" for 90 minutes and Democrats all over the country will say he won the debate.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This just in from CBS...

Washington, DC
Dan Rathers Desk

In last nights televised debate between VP Richard Cheney and Sen. John Edwards, people everywere are saying that Edwards won, hands down.

They say that Cheney looked mean and frumpy and that Edwards looked very intelligent, made great points and is nothing but help to the now surging Kerry/Edwards ticket.

And that's the news! Thank you and good night!

B

Bruzilla

Larry - I'm still laughing. That was GREAT!

Vrai - I think I can say that I won't ever be thinking Edwards is "cute." That's a chick thing. :banana:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
dems4me said:
It should be quite entertaining - I'm just disappointed that they are only going to have one 90 min. debate between the too. :ohwell:

I would think you should be happy. Put Bush who notoriously can't speak well into a debate against a debate champion a number of times to attempt making him look bad, and only allow Dick Cheney to throttle Edwards into humility once for everyone to see.

Now, if only we can get a magnificent quote out of this one like Bentsen got on Quayle. One to really stick...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...will lop John boys head off with his light saber and then grab him by his spinal stub and make his body twitch and flop and Dick will show his ventriloquist skills by making Johns corpse sing out "Dick Chenney is mean! Dick Chenney is Darth Vader! Dick Chenney is...ack!"

Then the Veep will toss down the lifeless rag doll and pick up the head and shout at it "How do you like me now, pretty boy, huh, how do you like me now???"

Then he will punt Edwards head into the audience, the lib freak section, and our VP will dive in after him a wailing and a whoppin' every living thing in sight shouting "where's that fat ass punk Moore? I seek the white whale!!!! AAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!"

Now ^that^ just might wanna make me turn on the TV tonight. :lmao:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Larry Gude said:
Washington, DC
Dan Rathers Desk

In last nights televised debate between VP Richard Cheney and Sen. John Edwards, people everywere are saying that Edwards won, hands down.

They say that Cheney looked mean and frumpy and that Edwards looked very intelligent, made great points and is nothing but help to the now surging Kerry/Edwards ticket.

And that's the news! Thank you and good night!

How very close to reality you were. See the politics section.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Edwards got his jock...

...kicked up around his eyeballs.

Dick Cheney: Large and in charge. Knows what the hell he is talking about and shows it.

Edwards: Sorry, trial lawyer. Somebody said 'here, go get OJ off'. Lotta people like that kind of thing.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Sharon said:
Now ^that^ just might wanna make me turn on the TV tonight. :lmao:

Yeah! I am with sharon! That is prime time tv there bay-bee! Where do I cast the ballot for this on the emmy's?

(emmys are tv right?? LOL)