Pregnancy and acne...help??

~mellabella~

I can NOT seem to get control over my acne right now! I try to keep my face pretty clean, but the oiliness in some spots and the dry in the other are driving me crazy. I don't know what to use anymore! Any ideas???

sockgirl77

I can NOT seem to get control over my acne right now! I try to keep my face pretty clean, but the oiliness in some spots and the dry in the other are driving me crazy. I don't know what to use anymore! Any ideas???

Only time that I ever had problems with Acne was when I was pregnant with my son. I used the Acne Medicated Apricot Scrub. :yay:

P.S. It's the hormones.

lovinmaryland

I used clean and clear acne foaming face wash it worked really good. They also sell it @ target in a trial size for your gym/travel bag :yay:

K

Kain99

I used pure alcohol and it worked! Only had an issue during my first pregnancy.

poster

I've had acne always. Believe it or not when you use alot of products to keep you face clean you're stripping away natural moisture which can cause excessive oil. It took me years to learn this. Try using a non-oil moisturizer after every wash and apply neosporin to break outs at night. It's definetly hormonal so it's not gonna just go away, good luck!

T

toppick08

Only time that I ever had problems with Acne was when I was pregnant with my son. I used the Acne Medicated Apricot Scrub. :yay:

P.S. It's the hormones.

So howcomes you still get them on your butt..??:whistle:

Poohhunny1605

I used Clean and Clear (no oil added) its in a light blue bottle w/dark blue top. I also used the Clean and Clear (no oil added) w/microbeads(lemon grass) I think it comes in orange also?

In the beginning of my pregnancy I was using Noxema because it used to make my face dry and not so oily, but it didn't help, it brought out the pimples! Don't recommend that :nono:

Also, if you talk to your doctor about it, they may perscribe you a cream to put on your face at night time to minimize the oils. I had Dr. Strider and he wouldn't perscribe me anything because, he is one of those doctors that if its not a matter of life or death he won't give it to you lol.

Good Luck!

backagain39

Just my two cents worth but it sounds like your gonna have a boy.....

With my daughter, my hair and nails grew and I just glowed. With my son, I stayed sick, had swollen feet, hair and face were an oily mess.....its the hormones.

Poohhunny1605

Just my two cents worth but it sounds like your gonna have a boy.....

With my daughter, my hair and nails grew and I just glowed. With my son, I stayed sick, had swollen feet, hair and face were an oily mess.....its the hormones.

I didn't get any morning sickness w/my boy, but towards 25 weeks and on I had a constant nausea feeling! My hair and nails grew like crazy, but I didn't have a glow either haha! I had constant pimples, oily skin, and yes KANKLES!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Are you having a boy or girl? How big are your kankles now? Is HE still laughing at your kankles?

I'm having a girl. And yes, he's still quite amused. :lol: But the doctor told me I have to go home and put my feet up at night, so it's been fun watching him do the dishes and and vacuum and stuff. :smile:

sockgirl77

I'm having a girl. And yes, he's still quite amused. :lol: But the doctor told me I have to go home and put my feet up at night, so it's been fun watching him do the dishes and and vacuum and stuff. :smile:

Aside from the acne, I had all of that loveliness with my girls in my last month or two. If he pisses you off, shove a feather duster up his ass. Enjoy.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Aside from the acne, I had all of that loveliness with my girls in my last month or two. If he pisses you off, shove a feather duster up his ass. Enjoy.

:lol: He doesn't piss me off. I'd much rather have him joke about it than be grossed out like I am. I make me want to puke. :dead:

Nanny Pam

I didn't get any morning sickness w/my boy, but towards 25 weeks and on I had a constant nausea feeling! My hair and nails grew like crazy, but I didn't have a glow either haha! I had constant pimples, oily skin, and yes KANKLES!

The pregnancy vitamins make your hair & nails grow. Those things are amazing!