Premenopausal already?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Well I didn't just have a baby, by the way my hair is acting it seems like I did. I'm shedding like a German Shepard in the summer. It has never been like this, I know a certain amount of hair falls out every day but when I run my fingers through my hair I'm left with about 10 strands in my palm. Is this the sign of premenopause at the tender age of 33? :jameo:

Any other signs of Thyroid issues I should look into? There is no history of that in my family.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Well I didn't just have a baby, by the way my hair is acting it seems like I did. I'm shedding like a German Shepard in the summer. It has never been like this, I know a certain amount of hair falls out every day but when I run my fingers through my hair I'm left with about 10 strands in my palm. Is this the sign of premenopause at the tender age of 33? :jameo:

Any other signs of Thyroid issues I should look into? There is no history of that in my family.

Doubtful it's premenopause. Hyperthryoid you may experience palpitations, heat intolerance, nervousness, insomnia, shortness of breath, increased bowel movements, as well as hair loss.

It could just be dry conditions in the household due to the A/C being on and that fact that you colored your hair not too long ago.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Stressed out on anything?

No, not more than usual :shrug:

Doubtful it's premenopause. Hyperthryoid you may experience palpitations, heat intolerance, nervousness, insomnia, shortness of breath, increased bowel movements, as well as hair loss.

It could just be dry conditions in the household due to the A/C being on and that fact that you colored your hair not too long ago.

No palps, heat intolerance not so bad, nervousness not really, oddly I have no insomnia at the present, I do have asthmatic symptoms right now but I feel its that time of the year for me, negative on the poop fest. I didn't think about the hair color issue, I never colored my hair before so I guess that could be it. I have thick enough hair anyway so I'm not worried about it thinning.

onebdzee

off the shelf

:yeahthat:

Could be something missing in your diet also

morningbell

hmmmmmm
BF out of town? :confused: If not, tell him to get busy you have a need! :whip:

He has been working so much and long days, comes home eats and collapses. He has been worn out. Its been since Friday night :ohwell: Tonights the night, I'm gonna have to lay the smack down :wench::smoochy:

H

HouseCat

I'm 37...hair falling out like crazy. Its stress for me. I started taking Estroven and a good hair, nails & skin vitamin from GNC....two weeks now...seems like less hair is falling out.
Can't get rid of the stress, so I suggest up your vitamin intake. There is also something called BIOSIL. Google it. Biosil Technologies, Inc. This stuff is AMAZING for hair growth and strengthening your follicles.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I'm 37...hair falling out like crazy. Its stress for me. I started taking Estroven and a good hair, nails & skin vitamin from GNC....two weeks now...seems like less hair is falling out.
Can't get rid of the stress, so I suggest up your vitamin intake. There is also something called BIOSIL. Google it. Biosil Technologies, Inc. This stuff is AMAZING for hair growth and strengthening your follicles.

Oh yeah, I have seen the Biosil. I have nothing to worry about yet but if this continues for more than a month I'm really going to look into it. Thanks!

H

HouseCat

Its a bit expensive... just warning you. If all else fails, there is also Nioxin too. My salonist recommended it. I have not tried it yet... again expensive.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I was actually JUST wondering something about this the other day. Not having to do with menopause, but do you think that humans, like other mammals, lose more hair when it is summer time/warm out? Like, they shed? I was thinking that maybe since it was so far down the line that humans didn't wear clothes and needed the extra hair for warmth, maybe that genetic trait had been lost, but maybe it still exists to an extent?

Just something else to think about since that was on my mind yesterday :lmao:

Roadrunner9605

Have you thought about not getting enough protein in your diet. Some people forget that even though they diet they still must consume a certain amount of protein.