Pres Biden* Address to Congress

TPD

the poor dad
Who’s watching? Just poured an adult beverage to get primed in order to try to get me through his blather. If he wears a mask, I believe I may have to turn the channel.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
not sure I can stomach it. UGH. I might - just so I will understand the commentary here, though. :lol:

Last edited:

TPD

the poor dad
So is anyone else noticing the theatrics? The Congress critters marched in 2x2, no distancing, talking among themselves now no distancing, but it appears they will not be sitting next to each other but in every 3rd or 4th seat. WTAF?! I’m done with all this theatre!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I was at Ridge Hardware today, put my guess for end of masks date in the jar.

I'm done Memorial weekend, I will have a mask burning here.

I'll construct one mask out of an old bra (yeah, there are youtubes how tos), and if someone insists I put one on, that will be it.

There are real advantages to getting old and not caring what people think.

Bann

PREMO Member
So is anyone else noticing the theatrics? The Congress critters marched in 2x2, no distancing, talking among themselves now no distancing, but it appears they will not be sitting next to each other but in every 3rd or 4th seat. WTAF?! I’m done with all this theatre!
Looks pretty empty, though. Maybe only the ones who want to attend in person can and they don't care about social distancing?

Bann

PREMO Member
OMG, he looks like Bob Barker! :lmao:

It echoes in there because it's so empty. :roflmao: It's freaking Kabuki theater!!