Prescription Glasses Online

ginwoman

yes, got a good deal from glasses for 39dollars.com, my dad purchased a pair from eyebuy and they were very nice.

what worries me is having to measure the distance of your pupils from each other. I guess I could get hubby to do it if I can find a ruler that has centimeters on it. Also they call transitions "photochromic" and I wonder if it is as good.

nobody really

I need a nap
what worries me is having to measure the distance of your pupils from each other. I guess I could get hubby to do it if I can find a ruler that has centimeters on it. Also they call transitions "photochromic" and I wonder if it is as good.

good luck, keep post how it goes. Glasses are so expensive, i'm going in for a lasik consultation saturday....

smurfgirl

I have gotten glasses from coastal.com before. They were free since I was a new customer. All I had to do was pay shipping.

lurealber

I’ve been buying online glasses for years. I’d like to recommend zenni optical. They are much cheaper than Eyebuydirect. Most importantly, zenni has excellent customer service. The Eyebuydirect’s CSR is too hard to contact. I have tried their live chat, but they always keep me waiting and no response to my email.