President Larry Hogan's 2024 election campaign

GregV814

Diversity and Inclusion:

Large Larry's serendipity prompted a new goal. During a speech before the Black Korean Women's Community, it occurred to the portly political parasite pretending to be among the populous that there are currently no Korean / Haitian female immigrants at the forefront of Maryland's culture.

He and Bucky Hoyer, (note: Hogan/Hoyer '24) will introduce a proclamation to re-name the Walter Reed/Bethesda Naval Hospital Facility to the "Precious Baptist Cultural Center for Enriching Lives". This proclamation is honoring the life of 24 year old Precious Baptist, a Howard University freshman immigrant from the Dominican Republic raising 4 children. Citing her " struggle with white supremacy foes and one child entering high school, she has demonstrated that liberal immigration rules, grants from the Federal Government, free housing and affirmative action actually works".

Wow. If that doesn't attract the Korean/Haitian vote in Maryland and the Country, nothing will.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

This is a joke right?
Babylon Bee stuff?
Bethesda Naval Hospital is a Federal location Right? Can2 dipsticks like Hogan and Steny change the name?
How can a hospital be named a cultural center? It's for saving lives not enriching them.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So .... blacks are converting/identifying to be Korean? Or are there really black Koreans? Since I've never seen a black Korean, ever.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

So .... blacks are converting/identifying to be Korean? Or are there really black Koreans? Since I've never seen a black Korean, ever.

There must be.

Over the years I've heard tell of Black Russians and Black Irish too.

:sshrug:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Think about it for just a minute, where has there been a US military presence for almost 70 years?

GregV814

ummmmmm, this was meant as sillyazz banter with 10% potential of truth. But the responses are interesting.
My sense of humor is odd, I know.

Kinnakeet

If I may ...

They came from the korean war when black men humped korean women and fled the country...sounds familiar doesnt it and in big larry's case he just bought his on line but she isnt black I wonder why he is troubled with these so called black koreans makes no sense

GregV814

They came from the korean war when black men humped korean women and fled the country...sounds familiar doesnt it and in big larry's case he just bought his on line but she isnt black I wonder why he is troubled with these so called black koreans makes no sense
please re-read post #7

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So ..... they are mulattoes then. That's different from being "black", as in African.