President Stompy Foot II?

Chris0nllyn

'It's sad. This meeting was set up a number of days ago at 11 o'clock. All of a sudden I hear last night they'll have a meeting, right before this meeting, to talk about "The I-word," he said, referring to impeachment over claims that he obstructed justice.
'The I-word! Can you imagine? Idon't speak to Russians about campaigns,' Trump said. 'When I went to Wisconsin and Michigan and Pennsylvania, I don't say, "Let's call Russia." ... It's a hoax. The greatest hoax in history.'

Trump told hte press that he had entered his meeting with Pelosi and Schumer saying he wanted a deal to fund refurbishment and replacement of infrastructure like roads, tunnels, bridges and airports. 'But you know what?' he said he told them. 'You can't do it under these circumstances. So get these phony investigations over with.'

'There is a danger here,' he claimed. 'If someday a Democrat becomes president and you have a Republican House, they can impeach him for any reason, or her. Any reason. We can't allow that to happen.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7059133/Trump-cuts-short-infrastructure-meeting-Pelosi-Schumer-vents-press-instead.html

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We know Trump is a Hot Head, a Blowhard and A Bragged

Hijinx

Last week Nancy was against impeachment. Now we have the youngest and most naive and ignorant neophyte in the Congress screamig for impeachment and Nancy a veteran of years in the House, and Speaker of the House and frightened to death of this little bartender. So frightened she is speaking of impeachment now. She gives a speech calling for impeachment of a President who has been proven not guilty , and she goes to a meeting with this man and wonders why he is pissed.

Is she retarded? Senile? Or just frightened of a piss-ant bartender from New York.
I don't blame Trump for not wanting to speak with these idiots.
Who would?

Chris0nllyn

Nancy cares only about the political ramifications of impeachment. She knows that it's likely detrimental to the Democrat hopes in the next election.

Hijinx

Nancy cares only about the political ramifications of impeachment. She knows that it's likely detrimental to the Democrat hopes in the next election.

For once I hope she is right,. It should be detrimental to Democrats hopes.
But she sure is frightened of the little bartender.

Hijinx

If it hurt the Republicans and was a mistake the Democrats want to make the same one.
That shows how smart they are.

BOP

Last week Nancy was against impeachment. Now we have the youngest and most naive and ignorant neophyte in the Congress screamig for impeachment and Nancy a veteran of years in the House, and Speaker of the House and frightened to death of this little bartender. So frightened she is speaking of impeachment now. She gives a speech calling for impeachment of a President who has been proven not guilty , and she goes to a meeting with this man and wonders why he is pissed.

Is she retarded? Senile? Or just frightened of a piss-ant bartender from New York.
I don't blame Trump for not wanting to speak with these idiots.
Who would?
It's not the bartender amongst the freshmen critters she's afraid of; she fears the ones that have "people."

You know: the kind of people who set off bombs in the midst of soft target civilians, cut people's heads off, stone women for "adultry," and throw gays off the tops of tall buildings.

You know, adherents of a tolerant and peaceful religion.