President Trump accused of sexual assault.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why The Author Accusing Trump Of Rape Won’t Bring Charges

Apparently not. That’s her call to make, of course, but why? It’s her reason that definitely gave me pause. (Daily Caller)

Bringing the charge would be “disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock down there without any protection,” Carroll said in an interview with MSNBC’s “The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell.”

“It would just be disrespectful,” Carroll said in the interview Friday. “Mine was three minutes. … I can handle it. I can keep going. My life has gone on. I’m a happy woman, but for the women down there and for the women — actually around the world, and every culture this is going on.”

Carroll has had an advice column in Elle magazine called “Ask E. Jean” since 1993.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Carroll has had an advice column in Elle magazine called “Ask E. Jean” since 1993.

Which tells you all you need to know about Elle mag and why nobody reads that crap anymore.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Just pointing out the consistently obvious:

You people believe no negative comments made by any woman ever about Donald Trump--despite his own words that clearly indicate differently and his hush money payments that also clearly show differently.

Yet, you believe every negative statement ever made by any woman about Bill Clinton.

The kicker is that you all claim to be true Patriots...informed voters...with a deep devotion to the future of the country. Clearly, nothing could be farther from the truth.
which were verified by State Troopers, witnesses and other evidence.
FWIW, it wasn't Monica Lewinsky that filed a claim, that was allegedly consensual, allegedly because as her boss it's automatically a no no.

Are you going to loose your crap when Manafort's conviction is overturned?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not only does she appear to not be credible, I don't think that elevator goes to the top floor. I wouldn't believe her if she told me she had cereal for breakfast.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She told Anderson Cooper that "most people find rape sexy". "Think of the fantasies," she said.

I have some sympathy for Anderson. He's pretty much allowed CNN to destroy his career, and now he's reduced to gaping at crazy people for a living.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have some sympathy for Anderson. He's pretty much allowed CNN to destroy his career, and now he's reduced to gaping at crazy people for a living.

Yeah, but in all fairness, he had a hand on the tiller too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

officeguy

What is interesting is that trump has not sued any of the women who have claimed he molested them. You have to ask yourself why.

As a public official, it is near impossible to succeed in a slander/libel action.

Now the courts did get him an 800k refund from a whore. I thougt that was a nice touch.

Midnightrider

As a public official, it is near impossible to succeed in a slander/libel action.

Now the courts did get him an 800k refund from a whore. I thougt that was a nice touch.
As a person accused of a sex crime I would go after them. I sure wouldn’t let the claims stand in challenged.

The only reason he got anything from stormy was that she sued him. Otherwise he was happy just paying her off.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you ask yourself why none of them have taken him to court, or did previously?

Whoever you're responding to is on my ignore, so I'm going to say no, they have never asked themselves that question. They just narf up whatever they're served and hold their plate out for more.

This_person

Whoever you're responding to is on my ignore, so I'm going to say no, they have never asked themselves that question. They just narf up whatever they're served and hold their plate out for more.
MIdnightSpanker pulled out the "why didn't Trump ever sue the women" question, so I asked it back. As usual, I'll get no response, because Spanker is not prepared for an actual discussion - just to throw out poorly-conceived barbs that are indefensible.

Midnightrider

You are not a public official, right ?
As long as public officials let these supposedly false accusers off the hook you will continue to see this as a political tool.
Besides, this isn’t some minor slander, this is ‘he raped me’. That’s a serious claim and it should be dealt with seriously.