President Trump is speaking

PJay

President Trump said this on his birthday..I trust him still. No one can replace him for me. I want him back, I do not care HOW. I want him to take back what was stolen from all of us. If that doesn't happen... I no longer care what happens to our country....I will be then ready for that big giant beautiful meteor that others have been wishing for.

Screenshot_20220617-141545~2.png

PJay

Some on the forum seem to have left Trump. Shame on you!

Who still stands with President Trump and want him to come back? Yes or no will do!

PJay

President Trump says Kinzinger has a mental disorder that causes him to cry whenever he speaks..

God I miss this..

SamSpade

I have my own skepticism about a second Trump presidency. Part of me just can't wait for the "I told you so" moment after four completely disastrous years with Biden at the helm, although if by some miracle, a GOP Congress managed to fix some of the mess, Biden and the Dems are almost certainly going to take credit for it.

I have little doubt - Trump CAN beat anyone that runs in 2024. Who do the Dems HAVE? Warren? Buttigieg? Who? No one who isn't already tainted by the mess of Biden's White House. Trump has been out of office a year and a half and he can STILL draw the crowds. Could the same thing be said of Obama?

But we also saw four years under Trump of non-stop vitriol and hatred from the left, and it got worse every year and it is STILL getting worse. His existence puts them in a frenzy. They wasted our damned time with Russia - and then Ukraine. Ukraine. Dear God, they impeached over total bullchit with Ukraine. Then they impeached him in a rushed closed situation because they had to get it done before he left office ANYWAY, which is like firing someone before they can quit.

They are STILL LOSING THEIR CHIT over Trump. They won't stop if he gets elected again.

I know, you think damn, you're just chickening out. Well, see - the problem with some people in politics is, they convince themselves they are the ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX THINGS. And it's not so. Honestly, we have one of the oldest heads of state the modern world has ever seen - and Trump himself is 76 now. He is ALSO old. I don't mind if the next President is someone heavily supported by Trump ----

But maybe it's time we find someone younger we can have the same enthusiasm for. Because if Trump is the next President - can anyone pick up when he leaves?

I don't think it's chickening out on Trump. SOONER or later - someone ELSE must take up his mantle. It has to happen, or we will get more GOP establishment candidates.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I have my own skepticism about a second Trump presidency. Part of me just can't wait for the "I told you so" moment after four completely disastrous years with Biden at the helm, although if by some miracle, a GOP Congress managed to fix some of the mess, Biden and the Dems are almost certainly going to take credit for it.

I have little doubt - Trump CAN beat anyone that runs in 2024. Who do the Dems HAVE? Warren? Buttigieg? Who? No one who isn't already tainted by the mess of Biden's White House. Trump has been out of office a year and a half and he can STILL draw the crowds. Could the same thing be said of Obama?

But we also saw four years under Trump of non-stop vitriol and hatred from the left, and it got worse every year and it is STILL getting worse. His existence puts them in a frenzy. They wasted our damned time with Russia - and then Ukraine. Ukraine. Dear God, they impeached over total bullchit with Ukraine. Then they impeached him in a rushed closed situation because they had to get it done before he left office ANYWAY, which is like firing someone before they can quit.

They are STILL LOSING THEIR CHIT over Trump. They won't stop if he gets elected again.

I know, you think damn, you're just chickening out. Well, see - the problem with some people in politics is, they convince themselves they are the ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX THINGS. And it's not so. Honestly, we have one of the oldest heads of state the modern world has ever seen - and Trump himself is 76 now. He is ALSO old. I don't mind if the next President is someone heavily supported by Trump ----

But maybe it's time we find someone younger we can have the same enthusiasm for. Because if Trump is the next President - can anyone pick up when he leaves?

I don't think it's chickening out on Trump. SOONER or later - someone ELSE must take up his mantle. It has to happen, or we will get more GOP establishment candidates.
I don’t have anything against Trump, I think if he’d been allowed he could have made great strides in getting things going in the right direction. That being said I can’t picture him getting any more done in a second term unless congress is 100% turned over. His attraction to me was that he didn’t seem to know what he couldn’t do, so he did them, or at least tried to. What I didn’t like was the arrogance, politicians have it too, but have to disguise to keep getting re-elected. I’d like to see someone plain spoken, with the America first ideals and congressional leaders that have the balls to back him (or her) .

PJay

Good. I need to see sane, beautiful people right now.

For the few of us left that still love the man...

President Trump Rally Tonight

7:00 PM CDT, 8:00 PM EST.

Mendon, ILLINOIS

Last edited:

Hijinx

I like trump as President. but I have to say that electing him with half the republicans against him and ALL of the Democrats against him, leaves him in a position where he can't win.
He could be a kingmaker and a great help to a good man like DeSantis.

PJay

President Trump’s full interview with Newsmax (aired this morning 6.30.22).

President Trump sits down with Newsmax and discusses the Unselect Committee's witch hunt and destroys their "star witness". He also forces the fake news to actually cover the stolen election of 2020.

I love how he looked the man in the face and spanked Newsmax, FOX and the rest for not reporting on stolen election.

Reactions: TPD

HemiHauler

Only positive thing Trump did was introduce guaranteed paternity leave for federal employees

If we're being fair, he also got some non-violent offenders released from a steel cage. See the work he did with the Kardashian bimbo.

He's still a complete f*ck-up and unmitigated disaster on a broader scale, but let's at least celebrate the sensible. :buddies: