President Trump is tired of the BULLSH*T

Hijinx

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...ates-pelosi-says-trump-engaged-cover-n1008601

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/us/politics/pelosi-trump-cover-up.html

Poor senile Nancy attacks Trumps and then wonder why the President doesn't kiss their asses when they meet at the White House.
The President has had a bellyfull.
Put up or shut up Bitch. You and your fellow compatriots who are about to soil yourselves over a report that says you all are liars.
No cover up, no collusion, ONLY YOUR OWN.
Trump isn't the only one tired of this BS,. I believe the majority of the American people have had enough/
Those who haven't are sick sons of bitches.

glhs837

Power with Control
Asked if he is closer to impeachment, Jeffries said, “I’m of the view that no one is above the law, including the president of the United States of America. We’re going to teach him that lesson one way or the other.”

Here's what it comes down to. "Heel boy, or we will tie the govt into knots"

Chris0nllyn

Let's look at this another way, shall we?

The meeting was supposed to be about infrastructure and funding improvements across the country creating tons of work for Americans to upgrade assets that need it. Big time.

Trump, who supposedly is doing all this for the people of this country, decided to forego that, and any future talks, unless his political opponents stop talking bad about him.

That does not sound like a man who is putting the people of this country, regardless of poltical affiliation, above all else.

Hijinx

Let's look at this another way, shall we?

The meeting was supposed to be about infrastructure and funding improvements across the country creating tons of work for Americans to upgrade assets that need it. Big time.

Trump, who supposedly is doing all this for the people of this country, decided to forego that, and any future talks, unless his political opponents stop talking bad about him.

That does not sound like a man who is putting the people of this country, regardless of poltical affiliation, above all else.

It does sound like someone who is tired of the Bullsh*t though doesn't it.?
No one can work with these a-holes when they are constantly attacking him.
If Trump could wave a magic wand and fix all of the infrastructure needed in this country
These A-wipes would be pissed because he put all of the illegals out of work on those projects.

I well remember when the Benedict Bridge was being improved, as I passed over it I thought I was crossing over into Mexico.

Chris0nllyn

It does sound like someone who is tired of the Bullsh*t though doesn't it.?
No one can work with these a-holes when they are constantly attacking him.
If Trump could wave a magic wand and fix all of the infrastructure needed in this country
These A-wipes would be pissed because he put all of the illegals out of work on those projects.

I well remember when the Benedict Bridge was being improved, as I passed over it I thought I was crossing over into Mexico.

Look, I'm sure he's upset about it and all. I'm sure the Democrats are going to make it their main talking point during the upcoming campaigns. Will Trump not participate in any town halls/debates because Democrats will bring it up?

I could care less about what those in Washington think or feel, I just think that if Trump really cared about the American people and infrastructure is such a bi-partisan-approved topic, then work on that regardless of how Pelosi and/or Schumer feel. It looks WAY better and WAY less petty to come out and say, "While Pelosi only cares about talking points, we worked together for the betterment of the American people on this infrastructure bill."

Why should a President, or anyone, be elected and have their time in office be overshadowed by petty tribal political arguments? How does that help you or I?

Hijinx

So you think Trumps impeachment would be a petty tribal political argument.
I agree, that's exactly what it is.
If it's so petty maybe they could STFU about it long enough to get something done.
But before meeting with Trump Pelosi had to run her phucking mouth.

But if you believe that democrats will work with Trump in a BI_PARTISAN manner to get infrastructure done. You are having a Nocturnal emission.

Chris0nllyn

But if you believe that democrats will work with Trump in a BI_PARTISAN manner to get infrastructure done. You are having a Nocturnal emission.

We'll never know if he never tries.

Again, where do we, the people, stand in all this? We just pay their way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have to think that only the most diehard cultists still believe this obvious bullshit. Nancy blathers, but she has the power to pull the trigger, and....nothing. Shooting blanks.

Those psychos are never going to vote for Trump anyway, so he is right to disregard them and refuse to play nice with their masters.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Why does President Trump need to meet with Democrats over infrastructure anyway? Everyone knows that it is supposed to be a bipartisan issue, everyone supports it, so why don't they do what they are supposed to do as Congress Critters? Draft up a bill in your committees, conference on it, agree on something, send it to the President and see if he will sign it into law.

Chris0nllyn

Why does President Trump need to meet with Democrats over infrastructure anyway? Everyone knows that it is supposed to be a bipartisan issue, everyone supports it, so why don't they do what they are supposed to do as Congress Critters? Draft up a bill in your committees, conference on it, agree on something, send it to the President and see if he will sign it into law.

Good point. He doesn't have to meet with them. Here's what Trump accomplished so far related to infrastructure.

May 2017 - Trans. Sec. Chao promises $1 trillion in the next few weeks.
June 2017 - The first "Official" Infrastructure Week. No formal plan was provided.
Augus 2017 - Trump signed EO streamlining infrastructure approval process.
October 2017 - Chao back again with the $1 trillion detail-less plan.
February 2018 - Trump announced a $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan.
March 2018 - Trump speaks to crowd about how great his infrastructure plan is.
April 2019 - Trump and Dems agree to spend $2 trillion on infrastructure.

The reality is, this was a follow-up meeting and while he claims he'd be "really good at infrastructure", he simply "can't do it under these circumstances".

transporter

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...ates-pelosi-says-trump-engaged-cover-n1008601

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/us/politics/pelosi-trump-cover-up.html

Poor senile Nancy attacks Trumps and then wonder why the President doesn't kiss their asses when they meet at the White House.
The President has had a bellyfull.
Put up or shut up Bitch. You and your fellow compatriots who are about to soil yourselves over a report that says you all are liars.
No cover up, no collusion, ONLY YOUR OWN.
Trump isn't the only one tired of this BS,. I believe the majority of the American people have had enough/
Those who haven't are sick sons of bitches.

Next time you are sitting on your porch yelling at the "colored kids" who have "invaded" your block...why don't you put down your alt right newspaper and read the Mueller report.

Then when you are done with that do a search on William Jefferson Clinton and look at what he did when he was being investigated.

Trump isn't tired of bullsh!t. Trump is FULL OF BULLSH!T.

Trump needed another excuse NOT to govern, NOT to lead, and NOT to discuss his non-existent infrastructure plan. So he play to his base of the ignorant and uneducated (Y-O-U!!) and blames everyone else for his failures of leadership, failures of knowledge and lack of ability.

transporter

Good point. He doesn't have to meet with them. Here's what Trump accomplished so far related to infrastructure.

May 2017 - Trans. Sec. Chao promises $1 trillion in the next few weeks.
June 2017 - The first "Official" Infrastructure Week. No formal plan was provided.
Augus 2017 - Trump signed EO streamlining infrastructure approval process.
October 2017 - Chao back again with the $1 trillion detail-less plan.
February 2018 - Trump announced a $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan.
March 2018 - Trump speaks to crowd about how great his infrastructure plan is.
April 2019 - Trump and Dems agree to spend $2 trillion on infrastructure.

The reality is, this was a follow-up meeting and while he claims he'd be "really good at infrastructure", he simply "can't do it under these circumstances".

Hijinx...when you are done reading the Mueller report...(which based on your intelligence level should be some time about the year 3125)...read Chris's post...Trump is an utter failure.

Sapidus

I have to think that only the most diehard cultists still believe this obvious bullshit. Nancy blathers, but she has the power to pull the trigger, and....nothing. Shooting blanks.

Those psychos are never going to vote for Trump anyway, so he is right to disregard them and refuse to play nice with their masters.

She hasn’t pulled the trigger because without the cooperation of the compromised republicans it is pointless

The republicans have shown time and again they are fine with Trump violating all constitutional, legal and ethical norms.

Without incredibly damning evidence even MaGA’ts can see starting impeachment is a waste of time. You would think you idiots would understand at least that much