President Trump went to 'extraordinary lengths' to hide details of Putin meetings, report says

h3mech

How anyone can pretend to not see that this man is a traitor is truly inexplicable.

President Donald Trump went to "extraordinary lengths" to keep details from his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret – even from officials within his own administration, The Washington Post reported this weekend, citing unnamed sources.

After meeting with Putin at the 2017 Group of 20 summit in Hamburg, Germany, Trump took his interpreter's notes and told him not to discuss the meeting with anyone, including other U.S. officials, the Post reported.

The paper said Trump's handling of the Hamburg meeting was "part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-putin-meetings-interpreter-notes/2565471002/

fake news

Sapidus

How so?...links?...all I've found are overpriced insurance plans that provide me no useful benefit and that I cannot afford to pay for anyway.

Because your idiotic party fought it tooth and nail and decided not to implement it nationwide because they would rather screw the poor then allow a democrat to bring affordable health care to the masses

Last edited:

SamSpade

Because your idiotic part fought it tooth and nail and decided not to implement it nationwide because they would rather screw the poor then allow a democrat to bring affordable health care to the masses

???
You just claimed that he brought affordable health care to the masses? Now - it's not?

Sapidus

Neither has Trump

Who would want to look at Michelle? Are you saying that it is not acceptable to be a naked model?

You morons freaked out when Michelle wore a sleeveless dress but had no problem with a naked Melania.

And many people find Michelle gorgeous. Just shows you are a racist. She also had the top selling book of last year . I doubt Trump or Melania even read a book last year.

[video=youtube;DxYaLLfPmc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxYaLLfPmc0[/video]

See numerous comments showing the fallacy of this.

Yeah by apologists. Why do you think it is ok for Trump to continually cover up his relationship with russia and lie about it?

Same as Trump

(a) all citizens had access to healthcare prior to Obama
(b) Nothing Obama did impacted access to healthcare - only regulations on insurance including a mandate to purchase a product due to existence as a human.

You skipped the affordable part stop being deliberately obtuse.

You weren't mad about it when Romney did it?

Obama was against originally, but did nothing for this (SCOTUS redefined "marriage", not Obama).

What's your point here?

You're not even right on that one. He is biracial, not black. And, that has nothing to do with anything. Two wrongs just in that quote.

Still black enough for you to hate based on nothing more than his skin color.

This_person

Still black enough for you to hate based on nothing more than his skin color.

Yet, I don't hate him. I hated many of his policies, and liked others.

It's too bad you can't see past your hatred and racism to note others are not really like you in that way.

This_person

You skipped the affordable part stop being deliberately obtuse.

You weren't mad about it when Romney did it?

Nothing Obama put into motion was "affordable", as the steepness of the cost-increase curve got greater, not lesser.

And, yes, I actually opposed Romney's nomination for just that very reason (among others).

SamSpade

It's too bad you can't see past your hatred and racism to note others are not really like you in that way.

I don't doubt he's racist - but it's intellectual laziness. Can't form an argument, so resort to playground jeering.

This_person

What's your point here?

My point was that Obama's stance was the same as mine until it was politically-expedient for him to change his, and, you were listing Obama's accomplishments and that was not even close to an accomplishment for Obama.

Sapidus

My point was that Obama's stance was the same as mine until it was politically-expedient for him to change his, and, you were listing Obama's accomplishments and that was not even close to an accomplishment for Obama.

Yeah. Just as you say all politicians lie that is how the game is played. He needed to say he was undecided to get elected despite privately having already made up his mind.

Why do you excuses Trump political gamesmanship and try to condemn Obama for similar political tactics.?

Sapidus

Nothing Obama put into motion was "affordable", as the steepness of the cost-increase curve got greater, not lesser.

And, yes, I actually opposed Romney's nomination for just that very reason (among others).

Yes because the republicans blocked its implementation in many states which caused the pool to be out of balance and not able to self fund because they fought Obama on every thing he did because he was a " kenyan illegitimate president" and a democrat

Sapidus

Please show me a single example of my racism. Please identify what race i am.

You denigrated Michelle's looks less than a page ago. Was that not based on race?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because your idiotic party fought it tooth and nail and decided not to implement it nationwide because they would rather screw the poor then allow a democrat to bring affordable health care to the masses

That post made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Obamacare is soley to blame for the skyrocketing cost of insurance and massive increases in deductibles. Not the GOP...they had nothing to do with that mess other than trying to oppose it.

This_person

You morons freaked out when Michelle wore a sleeveless dress but had no problem with a naked Melania.

Do YOU have a problem with a naked Melania? I mean, are you shaming women who model in the nude for a living?

And many people find Michelle gorgeous. Just shows you are a racist. She also had the top selling book of last year . I doubt Trump or Melania even read a book last year.

Not finding a woman attractive has nothing to do with race. I find Thandie Newton, Rosario Dawson, Alicia Keys, Christine Milian, Joy Bryant, Lena Horne, Halle Barry, and a host of other black women rather attractive. That I do not find MO attractive has nothing to do with race.

If you weren't so racist, you could see these things for yourself.

That you doubt Donald or Melania Trump "even read a book last year" just shows your level of hatred to be beyond policy and into personal realms, which makes you a dangerous idiot, not an informed individual.