Presidential politics or sex???

Where is your attention today?

• Who I am voting for to be the next President is important!

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • SEX! SEX! SEX!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • President of what?

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Did you say 'election' or 'erection'?

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beerlover

There is 0 chance that I will be involved in electing a President today, but there is an outside chance that I could get some sex. Therefore, sex is more important to me today. Also, Presidential politics is a form of sex anyway because no matter who gets elected somebody is getting ####ed.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You people...

...are NOT helping. I am trying to prove to Vrail that you are an engaged, up to date bunch of responsible citizens, not some writhing mass of fornicating worms.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
...are NOT helping. I am trying to prove to Vrail that you are an engaged, up to date bunch of responsible citizens, not some writhing mass of fornicating worms.

I figure no matter which "big-party" candidate gets voted in, we're getting ####ed. So by default, "sex"

:yay:

Toxick

Splat

Can't be both?

I'm at work, so sex isn't forefront in my mind.
When I get home, I'll be chasing Mrs. Toxick around the dining room table.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...tend to support your conclusions...

To bring it home, you should start two polls:

One that asks who is the forumite they would most like to have sex with; and one that asks who they support for President. Watch which thread gets more attention.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What if...

To bring it home, you should start two polls:

One that asks who is the forumite they would most like to have sex with; and one that asks who they support for President. Watch which thread gets more attention.

...I employed some trickery and asked which presidential candidate they'd most like to have sex with?

Or I could open up the field to ANYONE, whether they are running or not, or ever would; "Whom would you support for president if it could be anyone AND you could have sex with them?"

Or perhaps it could be "Is it important to want to have sex with someone before you would consider supporting them to be president?"

OR "Is it important that someone WANTS to have sex with YOU before you would consider supporting them for president?"

How'd that be?

BarefootMailman

It is a sad time. I have been voting for 20 years now, and I have yet to vote "for" someone. I have went and checked a box, but it was voting for the lesser of two evils. This year is no different for me. Sex and politics dont mix. even if I wanted sex with a female candidate, it would not be based on politics, it would be based on lust. just my 0.02