Pretty day on the river

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Went over to Coles Point Marina. Food at Tim's was barely meh...but I can tell how hard they are trying with a bunch of inexperienced new staff...

Was a beautiful day to be on the river.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It was a pretty day for a hike, too! Not hot, not humid, not buggy. :yay:

We got in a couple of miles on one of the ACLT trails today. Thing1 had never hiked there before, so we took him to try it out. He might be hooked! :getdown:

UglyBear

Like landblubber that I am, spent the day at the beach at Navy Solomon's, yelling at the kids not to go too deep and building sand castles. Looking wistfully at the boats passing by. Glorious day.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Only the port engine working? Or are you on autopilot going around the island?

Asking for one of your neighbors.
Wuht da fuq? Both of the old Chrysler's ran like sewing machines...over and back. Like they always do. 980 hours on the meter...1974 318s...and they run like brand new.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The left control is the transmission, left and right. The right control is the left and right throttles.
He's in forward gear near idle speed on both engines.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I did not get out this weekend. Church opening at 4 pm Saturday, I'm a bouncer, I mean usher, now so it would not have made sense to try and get out and Sunday we did our drive thru chicken dinner. NEXT weekend though, I will be burning some gas and soaking in the UV rays.