Prez News Conference

TPD

the poor dad
you would think CNN and MSNBC would carry this live since Trump is talking about Bidens platform- free advertisement, but nope.

Crabcatcher79

I don’t think you are watching the same thing.

CBS: "What do you tell parents and teachers who feel that it's unsafe to go back?"

Trump: "... You should find yourself a new person whoever's in charge ... because children and parents are dying from that trauma, too. They're dying because they can't do what they're doing."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump is on fire with this news conference and setting fire to the dems!

He somewhat pulled his punches. I think he should say, **** it, and go for the knockout. As blistering as he was, those filthy animals deserve a lot worse.

I don’t think you are watching the same thing.

CBS: "What do you tell parents and teachers who feel that it's unsafe to go back?"

Trump: "... You should find yourself a new person whoever's in charge ... because children and parents are dying from that trauma, too. They're dying because they can't do what they're doing."
I listened to the video and in full context, not just what you butchered, it makes perfect sense. Even the reporter got that it "was a balancing act" that needed to happen and not one extreme or the other.

Crabcatcher79

I listened to the video and in full context, not just what you butchered, it makes perfect sense. Even the reporter got that it "was a balancing act" that needed to happen and not one extreme or the other.

He has dementia. There was a time he spoke in full sentences and had at least somewhat coherent ideas.

No longer.

Louise

He somewhat pulled his punches. I think he should say, **** it, and go for the knockout. As blistering as he was, those filthy animals deserve a lot worse.

One thing Prez Trump has done for you and David is keeping your forum going because all of the whiny babies and patriots. Go somd!!! May you see another 20 years. :)