Prez on the TV Now

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
He actually gave credit to the previous administration for starting the ball rolling on vaccines, but then took credit for it's distribution, in spite of the fact that it was already being distributed.

CPUSA

He ain't no got damn president.
Name ONE thing Presidential his old crusty ass has ever said or done.

He's a ****in sock puppet...nothing more

limblips

PREMO Member
I submitted to 14 days of solitary when I went to NY last August. I submitted to the vaccine at the request of people we were going to visit. Last night they asked if I was going to get a booster before I came up this year. I emphatically told them I was not going to comply with any new shots, mask mandates or quarantines. My Christmas card list is significantly shorter today.

F them all. Their sheep herd mentality has always pi$$ed me off anyway.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I submitted to 14 days of solitary when I went to NY last August. I submitted to the vaccine at the request of people we were going to visit. Last night they asked if I was going to get a booster before I came up this year. I emphatically told them I was not going to comply with any new shots, mask mandates or quarantines. My Christmas card list is significantly shorter today.

F them all. Their sheep herd mentality has always pi$$ed me off anyway.
We have always had people in our lives that we were on political opposites with. We could always poke at each other, agree to disagree, and walk away still friends.

That's all changed. We know their positions, and they know ours. This political difference has driven a permanent wedge between us. And yes, we consider this vaccine BS political, and they don't.

"People dying, people dying", wringing hands and pulling out hair - and wearing masks.

And who do you know who has died?

Well, no one, but we've been told people are dying! And if you can't follow all the rules that are in place to save all these people from dying, we can't be friends.

Oh.

See ya!

And the sad part is, I'm really not sad that we can no longer be friends.

PJay

I see enough zombies on tv I don't need them in my life.

limblips and my-thyme congrats!