Prince Frederick Doctor Recommendations

Okeedoke --- We're new to the PF area... transplants after 30 years in Waldorf.

We're looking for a:

- PHP for dad (32 years old)

- Pediatrician for two kids (2 and 4 years old)

- Dentist for all of the above

We have MDIPA insurance.

All of the "important" needs have already been taken care of. You know, good Chinese and hair cuts. ;)

Thank you in advance!

aubriana

We're looking for a:

We have MDIPA insurance.

All of the "important" needs have already been taken care of. You know, good Chinese and hair cuts. ;)

calvertfamilypractice.com[/url]
Thank you in advance!

Dr. Folsom
Dr. Meraj [url=http://www.merajdentalspa.com/]merajdentalspa.com

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

We're looking for a:

We have MDIPA insurance.

Thank you in advance!

For your kids, definitely Bayshore Pediatrics in PF (across the parking lot from the hospital in the Medical Arts building). We take our son to Dr. Singh and love him. There's never a long wait which is so important to me and everyone who works there is great. 410-535-5959.

As for primary care hubby & I go to Calvert Internal (in hospital building), 410-535-2005, and my hubby likes Dr. Lowenthal (male dr). I go to Dr. Mendonca. They have quite a few docs there so if you need to get in same day, they're able to accomodate you. May be with a different doctor or NP but they'll get you in.

Thanks everyone. I ended up nabbing an appt. with a doc in Dunkirk. I couldn't find anything open, until January, in Prince Frederick. If I don't like the doc, I guess I'll look elsewhere.

I also used Fast Tracks for myself and son at different times. Odd --- they charged me a $50 copay; him $100. Does anyone know if Fast Tracks is considered Urgent or Emergency Care? I want to know if this is worth a phone call.

Roman

Thanks everyone. I ended up nabbing an appt. with a doc in Dunkirk. I couldn't find anything open, until January, in Prince Frederick. If I don't like the doc, I guess I'll look elsewhere.

I also used Fast Tracks for myself and son at different times. Odd --- they charged me a $50 copay; him $100. Does anyone know if Fast Tracks is considered Urgent or Emergency Care? I want to know if this is worth a phone call.

I think that the Fast Track was created a few years ago at Calvert Memorial Hospital, to help with the over-crouding in the Emergency Department. Fast Track takes the more simple Medical conditions, allowing for more beds in the ED for the more Life-Threatening Medical conditions. Fast Track sees the broken fingers, the Influenza's, minor suturing, Chest Colds, and such.

officeguy

I think that the Fast Track was created a few years ago at Calvert Memorial Hospital, to help with the over-crouding in the Emergency Department. Fast Track takes the more simple Medical conditions, allowing for more beds in the ED for the more Life-Threatening Medical conditions. Fast Track sees the broken fingers, the Influenza's, minor suturing, Chest Colds, and such.

That was the original idea. Unfortunately, in most hospitals 'fast track' has turned into a walk in general medical clinic and the ER is busy as ever.