Prince Georges County Government Part II

GregV814

in a previous rant, our great states' attorneys stated they have "blacklisted" officers they wont use as credible witnesses .

PART II

now, PG County Executive (announced on Friday night) she has dismissed the acting hispanic chief of police and his command staff, and a white Homeland Security Director who had also been the Police Chief. Oddly enough, she has a record of firing, (or being very PC), asked for their resignations....

So who did she pick to be the new Chief???
Well, a guy who left Dallas PD under circumstances unclear, that was destined to be the Chief in a Wisconsin city, like another
Minneapolis, until his past in Dallas was uncovered. That anointment went unfullfilled...
Well, in all fairness, he is un-white, as a record of being a community organizer, wants to radically change police tactics and visions, but a warm smile....

I think its clear that she is insane or has a vision to correct the face of law enforcement in PG, like a kindergarten teacher correcting her class.
And she may, just may be a racist.

glhs837

Power with Control
Awesome command of the language....

“Public service is very important to me,” said Aziz. “I want the citizens and the officers of Prince George’s County to understand what kind of chief I will be. And that is one of communication, high visibility. One who listens and one who will act with resolution.”

phreddyp

Who gives a rats azz what they do in P.G. county , they keep electing Hoyer. As far as I'm concerned they took the armpit of Maryland award from Glen Burnie years ago . I left in 78 moved to Calvert and never looked back.