Prison Break!

N

nitwhit3286

Is on tonight at 8pm on fox! I soo can not wait to see what happens to Michael and Lincoln! So excited!! :yahoo:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
smoothmarine187 said:
Last weeks episode was a little strange at first, but I'm getting back into it now.

Is it good enough to consider buying the first couple of seasons on DVD?

Bavarian

BS Gal said:
Is it good enough to consider buying the first couple of seasons on DVD?
Why buy new programs that you can record yourself from the T.V.? The shows to buy are old shows from the '60 and earlier before even primative home video recorders were available. Now, of course, record to DVD.

I used to swap tapes with people in other parts of the country where shows I wanted were being shown for shows shown here on the local stations.

I am looking for "The Strauss Family"

N

nitwhit3286

smoothmarine187 said:
Last weeks episode was a little strange at first, but I'm getting back into it now.

its always like that when the new season of a show starts back up. Simply because you can't remember everything that happened at the end of the last season. I was caught off guard when they were all in Panama. Linc is pretty darn smart, never underestimate him (ex. the bird book!) and Michael pulled the water trick...so he might be able to get James Whistler out. Screw Bellick, T-Bag, and Mahone. I want to see Michael get the hell out of panama and reunite with Sara!!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
nitwhit3286 said:
its always like that when the new season of a show starts back up. Simply because you can't remember everything that happened at the end of the last season. I was caught off guard when they were all in Panama. Linc is pretty darn smart, never underestimate him (ex. the bird book!) and Michael pulled the water trick...so he might be able to get James Whistler out. Screw Bellick, T-Bag, and Mahone. I want to see Michael get the hell out of panama and reunite with Sara!!

I enjoyed this show.. but i have to wonder how many prisons will they break out of? And once they are broken out for good what will the show be about then? Dh is addicted to it

Bavarian

Is tonight the end? Saw ads saying season finale. Or will it come back in Winter like so many serialized shows do now, thinking no reruns. Could this be caused by writer's strike?