Prisoner Escape

Das_Igelchen

Search going on near Golden Beach, Trooper 7 overhead

2251 - Trooper 7 called away for Medevac, Trooper 2 to take its place
2313 - Trooper 2 inbound

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Its more like Charlotte Hall where they are searching area of St Marys Landing and behind toward the Chatlotte Hall Road area, and the area of the Three Notch Trail, behind Melody Acres Developement. Went to bed and all I could hear was the chopper circling, had scanner on but wasnt paying to much attention to it till the helo lite up the area. Wonder what he is wanted for.

Das_Igelchen

I heard Assault and Burglary as some of the crimes. I thought I heard Golden Beach but just recently started hearing Charlotte Hall.

OldHillcrestGuy

I heard Assault and Burglary as some of the crimes. I thought I heard Golden Beach but just recently started hearing Charlotte Hall.

Maybe you heard Golden Beach Rd. its right in the same area they are searching near where Seymors junkyard is, Golden Beach Rd ends at Charlotte Hall Rd. Well of the bed again, Ill be listening to the scanner.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
So... what? Was he on work release and never came back? Was he being transported to jail and broke free? Need some more details.

OldHillcrestGuy

I dont know what he was wanted for but they sure searched long for him last night, till nearly midnight the helo was up and about, makes alot of noise when your trying to get to sleep, was able lay in bed and look out the window and see it hovering off in the distance.

jonkyandme

Sarah's sexy #####!
I kinda figured they were searching for someone. I was was watching the chopper from a distance & wondering if this individual was in the woods near my house. Fell asleep & dreamt he ran under my deck & pulled off the access to my crawlspace. I'm a weirdo!

lovinmaryland

I kinda figured they were searching for someone. I was was watching the chopper from a distance & wondering if this individual was in the woods near my house. Fell asleep & dreamt he ran under my deck & pulled off the access to my crawlspace. I'm a weirdo!

yes this is an acurate statement!

PrepH4U

ssshhhhh he may still be under your crawlspace :jameo:

Das_Igelchen

So... what? Was he on work release and never came back? Was he being transported to jail and broke free? Need some more details.

All I heard was something about a "walk-away". When I went to sleep at midnight they secured the search and Trooper 2 was sent back.

OldHillcrestGuy

Have a bit of update on this call. Dude was a walk away from the Walden Seirra place on Golden Beach Rd. In for possible drug problem. Turns out he also had some outstanding warrants. They also had Charles County check out a couple of places he was known to frequent there, but has far as I know he is still a walkaway.