Prius with Obama sticker......

glhs837

Power with Control
I would say you don't. I've become very good friends with a Grateful Dead loving Prius driving hippie whos big on composting the organic waste in the office. Also a former rocket engineer with a love of cars and technology. Odds are great you should avoid politics other than sweeping generalization type stuff, although since he and I are both pretty big fans of Israel (he's Jewish) that topics open. On paper, we shouldn't be friends because of the things we dont agree on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would say you don't. I've become very good friends with a Grateful Dead loving Prius driving hippie whos big on composting the organic waste in the office.

Note the bolded parts.

My friends have friends on their Facebook that I find repugnant and have blocked because of their ignorant views and "woke" bullshit. No doubt I have friends that other people don't like.

So I'ma go with Gilligan knows already he's not going to be friends with this person.

glhs837

Power with Control
Note the bolded parts.

My friends have friends on their Facebook that I find repugnant and have blocked because of their ignorant views and "woke" bullshit. No doubt I have friends that other people don't like.

So I'ma go with Gilligan knows already he's not going to be friends with this person.

Millions of people supported Obama, not all of them are mindless idiots. Maybe just a bit too idealistic. Not every Trump supporter is a mouth breathing trailer park living redneck idiot. People drive Priii for many reasons, not always because they are woke ignoramuses. I'm not saying you have to find common ground and be friends with everyone, I'm saying judging a book by the cover is a bad idea.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Millions of people supported Obama, not all of them are mindless idiots. Maybe just a bit too idealistic. Not every Trump supporter is a mouth breathing trailer park living redneck idiot. People drive Priii for many reasons, not always because they are woke ignoramuses. I'm not saying you have to find common ground and be friends with everyone, I'm saying judging a book by the cover is a bad idea.
I don't need a million friends....a dozen is just perfect

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm up to ten with Dave :)
yk6z2.jpg