Pro Bowl Voting

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
is now open @ NFL.com. I made my selections and I am a hopeless homer. The only Redskin I did not vote for was J.Cam, BUT Sean Taylor was not on the ballot that I filled out!

He is having a great year so far and would be a lock if he had been able to hang on to all the potential INTs during the GB game. I think that it had been such a long time since his last that he had to remember how to catch a ball again.:lmao:

Of course I had to vote for my :mancrush: #47 but unfortunately it looks like this week he'll be doing more blocking than rumbling downfield blowing up safeties and corners. Oh yeah, I did vote for Sellers as the NFC FB. Somebody's gonna get :trucked::biggrin:

dolemite

is now open @ NFL.com. I made my selections and I am a hopeless homer. The only Redskin I did not vote for was J.Cam, BUT Sean Taylor was not on the ballot that I filled out!

He is having a great year so far and would be a lock if he had been able to hang on to all the potential INTs during the GB game. I think that it had been such a long time since his last that he had to remember how to catch a ball again.:lmao:

Of course I had to vote for my :mancrush: #47 but unfortunately it looks like this week he'll be doing more blocking than rumbling downfield blowing up safeties and corners. Oh yeah, I did vote for Sellers as the NFC FB. Somebody's gonna get :trucked::biggrin:

WoW you didn't vote for Jason Campbell. Who do you think has been getting My Dude Cooley the balls?

Coventry17

This is exactly why fans shouldn't be allowed to vote for the Pro Bowl. Anyone who thinks Chris Cooley is a better TE or having a better year than Jason Witten is a moron.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This is exactly why fans shouldn't be allowed to vote for the Pro Bowl. Anyone who thinks Chris Cooley is a better TE or having a better year than Jason Witten is a moron.
I stand corrected you have to scroll down to find all nominees.
2008 Probowl Ballot

This is much more of an adult thing to do than calling people morons.

Last edited: