Pro-Life

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

I'm pro-life sentences for habitual drunk drivers.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Merlin99 said:
I can't imagine not being!
When you grow a vagina I'll assume you have the right to an opinion, until then, not so much.

He is a vagina. Does that count?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

He is a vagina. Does that count?

Now that's a conundrum. I'm just not sure.

JollyRoger

When you grow a vagina I'll assume you have the right to an opinion, until then, not so much.
Without a vagina I have no right to express my opinion on when life begins? Maybe when I get a lifeless C#@% like you I'll have a different opin.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Without a vagina I have no right to express my opinion on when life begins? Maybe when I get a lifeless C#@% like you I'll have a different opin.
The first sentence the answer is an unequivocal yes, as for the second I'll assume the bottle kicked in.

JollyRoger

I'm pro-life sentences for habitual drunk drivers.

Speaking of vagina's! Hi dad!

BuckinRut

I don't have a vagina but I am prolife. I believe that once that sperm and egg meet that is a baby. :shrug:

JollyRoger

The first sentence the answer is an unequivocal yes, as for the second I'll assume the bottle kicked in.

The abortions are after the bottle kicked in, oops lets abort. Not to mention it was alcohol that may have made you attractive for a few hours one night, but why should the unborn not be given a chance because I had poor taste?

Black-Francis

You're parents were pro-life for some reason. If they had known you were going to a cold hearted SOB they may have chosen death.

I bet your parents didn't know they would have a chickenshiat repeat drunk driving offender that runs from the law.....:yay: Die in a fire, ya loser!!!