Professor shoots himself to protest Trump

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm still promoting the "Jump without a parachute, to protest Trump!" campaign.

If Tranny, Sappy and Fishy want to sign up together we can work a discount for the plane ride.

Is that scheduled before or after the human blockade planned for Norfolk and Southern railroad line?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is that scheduled before or after the human blockade planned for Norfolk and Southern railroad line?

No harm in combining the two. A train track makes for a very visible aim point from 10,000'.

Hijinx

I'm still promoting the "Jump without a parachute, to protest Trump!" campaign.

If Tranny, Sappy and Fishy want to sign up together we can work a discount for the plane ride.

I'll pay for the plane. They can go up no charge.
And come down free as a bird.

Salmon

This moron does not represent Democrats. We don’t condone gun violence, in any form. This is another case of a mentally ill man getting his hands on a gun. Luckily he didn’t shoot up the campus.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This man is a shining example of a Democrat and we need more like him. We don’t oppose gun ownership by Criminals, Government or violent Leftists... Only the peasants we disagree with. This is another case of a mentally ill man getting his hands on a gun but since he's a Democrat, we're OK with it.

Finally... Some honesty. :yay:

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This moron does not represent Democrats. We don’t condone gun violence, in any form. This is another case of a mentally ill man getting his hands on a gun. Luckily he didn’t shoot up the campus.

I don't know anybody that condones gun violence. Of course I don't know any gangsters in Baltimore or Chicago either.