Professors worried students will share lectures with 'right wing sites'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Texas Christian University Associate Professor of Political Science Emily Farris tweeted Thursday, "if you are recording a lecture on anything controversial, be prepared for right wing sites to ask students to share it." Campus Reform reached out to Farris via Twitter Direct Messaging to allow her the opportunity to further explain her comments or to clarify. She later blocked the author of this article on Twitter.

LaSalle University Assistant Professor of Public Health Christen Rexing replied to Farris' tweet, asking why others could find topics such as "gun safety, women's health, elections, etc." to be "controversial, as they are "evidence-based."

"Seems like the flood gates could open," Rexing commented in response to courses moving online.

University of North Carolina political science graduate student Stephanie Shady also weighed in, saying, "Annnnd I just realized that the second half of my course focuses on public opinion towards and politicization of immigration. This will be interesting." Another user with the Twitter name "Prof CWO" replied "Sigh, I teach about white nationalism and this has been my biggest fear since we began transitioning to online instruction."

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14563

22AcaciaAve

That's actually very funny. They are worried that their message will be spread further. What are they afraid of? If they believe in what they are putting out they should not be worried about it being spread, instead they should welcome it. Says a lot about what they truly feel about what they are saying. Can they not defend what they are saying?

SamSpade

I would think if I had something to say important enough to teach others about it - I'd want EVERYONE to know it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So what moniker are moniker are Sappy and Tranny posting under now?

I've been busy and missed the apparent changeover.