Project?

HiddenOaksFarm

I'm looking for a project..

Prefer OTTB. Between 3-7 yrs old. 15.3+ hands. Sound. Free to good home.
Color doesn't matter. Mare/Gelding. Able to start training now.
Sold my warmblood.. FINALLY! :) Looking for something to put some time on and show this winter. Also would like to keep my TB mare company. Hunter/Jumper prospect.. would be ideal. I work on the track.. but haven't found the "one" that fits what I'm looking for yet.. Please PM me if you have something that would fit the bill.. Thanks

covekat

Sold my warmblood.. FINALLY! :) Looking for something to put some time on and show this winter. Also would like to keep my TB mare company. Hunter/Jumper prospect.. would be ideal. I work on the track.. but haven't found the "one" that fits what I'm looking for yet.. Please PM me if you have something that would fit the bill.. Thanks

I might have something for you...pm me for details!

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
check out Retired Racehorse Training Symposium

I know someone posted this early but it looks like Steuart is putting together a great network of people.

Chickadee1

is this your ad on the classifieds?........so did you already find another horse?........where did you find the new horse?......

Advertisement - Pets & Animals

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am looking for a free fancy made pony that moves nicely and jumps in perfect form, that will carry around my girls at the local and rated shows here in Florida. I don't want to come get the pony either. I want someone to bring it to me at no charge and when my daughters decide they don't want to ride anymore then I want to bring the pony back.:killingme :whistle:

HiddenOaksFarm

I am looking for a free fancy made pony that moves nicely and jumps in perfect form, that will carry around my girls at the local and rated shows here in Florida. I don't want to come get the pony either. I want someone to bring it to me at no charge and when my daughters decide they don't want to ride anymore then I want to bring the pony back.:killingme :whistle:

Actually.. I bust my ass for the horses I have and the horses I work with. I have not been in town the last couple days, and should have taken down the post about looking for a project.. My horse on the track retired and I am going to reschool him. That is my ad for the mare in the classifieds. If you have no intrest in her then dont look at the ad! You don't know me.. so dont make personal judgements..

fredsaid2

Actually.. I bust my ass for the horses I have and the horses I work with. I have not been in town the last couple days, and should have taken down the post about looking for a project.. My horse on the track retired and I am going to reschool him. That is my ad for the mare in the classifieds. If you have no intrest in her then dont look at the ad! You don't know me.. so dont make personal judgements..

Lighten Up! She was just making a joke. If you've read the forums at all you should have caught on to her humor by now.

btw Sadie, make that one for me too.....:biggrin:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Did you see this thread that Devine put up? http://forums.somd.com/horses/189653-retired-racehorse-training-symposium.html Since you are trying to rehome a TB and just got one off the track sounds like it could be very informative.

Hmmmmm not everyone gets Sadielady's humor, but hang around the So. MD forums long enough & you will. :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:confused:
:confused::shrug: Who is judging? :crazy: I do want a pony.:killingme

appaholic

:confused::confused::shrug: Who is judging? :crazy: I do want a pony.:killingme

I am not judging either, but I just want it all!:killingme Big, beautiful moving horse with training, points ... large LQ, Big beautiful barn and yes that darn cute stable boy!:diva: Greedy witch ....Oh yeah, and someone to pay for it all!

Last edited: