Proof that I'm out of touch

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I saw a picture in the newspaper of a Hollywood couple. When I read the caption, I recognized the name Jessica Simpson but thought, "Who the hell is Nick Latch-ee?" Then I realized, "Duh, that's how Nick La-Shay spells his name." And I still wouldn't recognize either of them if I ran over them in the street.

Tonio said:
I saw a picture in the newspaper of a Hollywood couple. When I read the caption, I recognized the name Jessica Simpson but thought, "Who the hell is Nick Latch-ee?" Then I realized, "Duh, that's how Nick La-Shay spells his name." And I still wouldn't recognize either of them if I ran over them in the street.
You didn't by chance dine at Arizona Pizza tonight, didja...:popcorn:

Mikeinsmd

Tonio said:
You missed Eminemm and Tony the Tiger at Arizona Pizza!!

Lilypad

Tonio

I was standin in line in a bookstore a couple of weeks ago-folks pushin n shovin-knock my dang books right outta my hand. I couldn't figger out what the x-citment was all about-low and behold there was John Goodman w/Dave Matthews-you would a thought it twere an Elvis sightning-different strokes-different folks! :bigwhoop:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
OMG... Mikey... Elvis and Willis at the same bookstore... at the same time... what are the odds...:faint:
Sure it wasn't a 7-11?? Doesn't Elvis work at 7-11 and Willis is in rehab?

willie

Tonio said:
Who is Dick La Shay?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
kwillia said:
You didn't by chance dine at Arizona Pizza tonight, didja...:popcorn:

I don't understand what Arizona Pizza has to do with it. I've never eaten there.