Proper Etiquette for Joining Threads

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Since I'm new here I don't want to be too pushy, so I have a question. I notice that many of you appear to know each other either personally or through the forum as long time members. Is it proper for a new person to just jump into any thread or should the new people stay out of the ones that appear to be going in a personal direction? Or, are they really going in a personal direction or is it just a free for all for fun? Am I making sense?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Winn Dixie said:
Since I'm new here I don't want to be too pushy, so I have a question. I notice that many of you appear to know each other either personally or through the forum as long time members. Is it proper for a new person to just jump into any thread or should the new people stay out of the ones that appear to be going in a personal direction? Or, are they really going in a personal direction or is it just a free for all for fun? Am I making sense?
Because you asked nicely, you may join any thread started by me or my posse. :huggy:

Pete

Repete
Winn Dixie said:
We typically are not this crass, but it is a full moon :lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Whatever floats your boat. I jumped in knee-deep when I first got here and just got involved in the discussions. Nowadays there seems to be a form of introduction being expected by some, it's all up to you.

Some of us know each other personally, some we only know by communicating here.

BTW welcome. :howdy: How long have you been a grocery store? :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
Whatever floats your boat. I jumped in knee-deep when I first got here and just got involved in the discussions. Nowadays there seems to be a form of introduction being expected by some, it's all up to you.

You, me and SxyPrincess... :roflmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Ken King said:

Thank you. Only been a grocery store since I got to Maryland. :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Vince said:
You have a posse? :confused:
Yes, but I don't like to talk about it in front of RoseRed. She's bitter because she failed the written portion of the PAT so I couldn't allow her to join. :poorbaby:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Most everyone in here...

Winn Dixie said:
Thank you. Only been a grocery store since I got to Maryland. :lmao:

...is or was an English teacher, from grade school to tenured professor or dreams of one day being one or, at minimum, actively fantasizes about it. Just be careful of spelling, punctuation and, well, all things grammar. Everyone else is sarcastic and full of ####. In any event, it's best if you take correction well.

Welcome!

So, what's it like being a store in Maryland anyway? Same as the Deep South? Better? Worse? Or is this a new occupation for you?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ps...

...it's also important to keep in mind that, while most in here appear to know each other, there is (are?) only three actual members.

Ever read 'Sybil'?

DoWhat

Sexy Stud
PREMO Member
I would like to make a comment to this tread, but for the first time hear (spelt wrong on purpose) you are fine and performing well.

By the way, don't get to know these forumites on a personal level. They are really wierd.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
By the way, don't get to know these forumites on a personal level. They are really wierd.
This from the guy who tried to patent the "tin-foil hat". :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Yes, but I don't like to talk about it in front of RoseRed. She's bitter because she failed the written portion of the PAT so I couldn't allow her to join. :poorbaby:
Say Y U that? :mad: