... proposal to tax billionaires’ unrealized capital gains

DaSDGuy

Like Newt Gingrich said several years ago, the best selling point about Trump was his ability to “own the libs”

Obviously that’s why you still worship him, sad really, sitting here posting about the good ole days…meanwhile America marches down the toilet with Bidet.
FIFY

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Like Newt Gingrich said several years ago, the best selling point about Trump was his ability to “own the libs”

Obviously that’s why you still worship him, sad really, sitting here posting about the good ole days…meanwhile America marches forward.
Well if you dipshits weren't so ####ed in the head, he wouldn't be able to do it.

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
trumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrump

Crabcake42

I’m under no delusions, I’m sure in 2022 McCarthy becomes speaker and McConnell runs the senate, then in 2024 Desantis wins. And honestly that’s a-ok with me, Trump is gone, a horrible nightmare, never to return.

If I can’t have dems in charge give me some RINOs, basically the same.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Again, if it doesn't make sense, and is totally ludicrous, this isn't what they really want.. They'll tell you they want to tax unrealized gains, then back off and "negotiate" back to what they really want.. raising taxes across the board on all taxes. and to save the children, raising corporate taxes to 38%.. and the Republicans will cheer WHAT A GREAT WIN!! NO taxes on unrealized gains!!

Crabcake42

Again, if it doesn't make sense, and is totally ludicrous, this isn't what they really want.. They'll tell you they want to tax unrealized gains, then back off and "negotiate" back to what they really want.. raising taxes across the board on all taxes. and to save the children, raising corporate taxes to 38%.. and the Republicans will cheer WHAT A GREAT WIN!! NO taxes on unrealized gains!!
This is all from the Trump negotiating playbook, put a high bar/number/whatever out there, then negotiate to what you really wanted.

dont tell me you haven’t read “the art of the deal”….wait, I know you didn’t by even posting this….come on man!