Prosecutors will seek the death penalty if he is convicted.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
The defense argues that John Couey asked for a lawyer when questioned by police but did not get one before making his taped admission of guilt. (AP)

Couey is charged with first-degree murder, sexual battery, kidnapping and burglary. He has pleaded not guilty, although investigators say he admitted to the crimes.

"She was still alive. I buried her alive. Like its stupid, but she,
so she suffered," Couey said on tape, CBS News correspondent Mark Strassmann reported on The Early Show.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/10/national/main1788188.shtml

this dude is beyond scum

Attachments

• scumbag.jpg
    scumbag.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 62

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Excellent; and let him run with his stuffed dolphin toy like that poor little girl did; I am a firm believer that sheetheads like this deserve to die in the same manner that they killed their victim. So..whatever he did to her; even if one has to image, should be done to him.

i hope the dudes in prison with him have a streak of creativeness to ensure he gets what the friggin' azz deserves.

And what really irks me is the fact that the defense has the gonads to try & find a 'loophole'.....it's not going to work thankfully.....

MMDad

Lem Putt
SEABREEZE 1957 said:
Excellent; and let him run with his stuffed dolphin toy like that poor little girl did; I am a firm believer that sheetheads like this deserve to die in the same manner that they killed their victim. So..whatever he did to her; even if one has to image, should be done to him.

i hope the dudes in prison with him have a streak of creativeness to ensure he gets what the friggin' azz deserves.

And what really irks me is the fact that the defense has the gonads to try & find a 'loophole'.....it's not going to work thankfully.....
If he gets death, he'll live on death row for 20 years. Let's hope he gets life. That way he'll get Dahmer'ed and die the painful death he deserves.