Protect and Serve

BernieP

Resident PIA
There was more to that engagement than just "questioning a cop"
Yes, according to the link, there appear to be two women, at least the driver was.
I don't believe they were "questioning the officer", sounds like the told him to **** off because they were trying to film another arrest.
When he went to get them out of the car, the left, note to stupid people, when you drive off from an officer and he runs after you... and other officers see it, they react, they don't know what happened. Then they didn't show hands and someone yelled gun.
Basically a classic case of tension is high and a stupid thing goes bad real fast.

WingsOfGold

I took a bike ride on sat and sun night to Anderson,IN to watch the demonstrations that were blowing up on facebook.. Nothing but a bunch of stupid white folks and a very few black folks chanting hands up dont shoot....
On sat I was infront of a small shop a friend owns and the heckling was the best part from the sidewalk... Things like pineapple & ham pizza... Get you some...
Last night it was supposed to blow up at the Walmart store, so walmart closes its store in the afternoon and block the doors with pallets.
There must have been 75 city and county LE cars and suvs in front of the store at showtime. No protesters or rioters showed up.
#Iwasdissipointednothingburnedhere

View attachment 148572
Point remains, the idiot rioters care less than I do about the guy that was killed. The cop in Oakland that was murdered is far more deserving of protest over the convicted felon.

Chris0nllyn

Memo to idiots, don't look like someone else.

The officer asked for identification and the man complied.

A police sergeant arrived on scene. He walked up to the man who was being questioned, appearing to grab his right wrist before reaching across his back and grabbing his left arm. He wraps his arms around him and instructs him to put his hands behind his back three times.

After the third time, the sergeant lifts the man and puts him flat on the ground. By this time, two more officers have arrived and the man is placed in handcuffs.
They tell him that a warrant had been issued for his arrest; at this point, the patrolman who initially approached the man informs the others that the suspect with the warrant is up the street.

The sergeant says, “I thought it was the one with the warrant.”
An administrative review was completed and no action was taken on the officers involved, Haugabrook said.
https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/...cle_e5272248-b4c4-11ea-bb96-13027dc5665b.html

Chris0nllyn

The family was confident McClendon was not there and gave CMPD permission to enter the house, including giving them keys
There are holes in the roof of the house, and police said an officer fell through a ceiling during the search.
At 6:05 p.m. Saturday, patrol officers and CMPD’s violent crime apprehension team attempted to serve warrants for McClendon’s arrest, according to the CMPD release. Neighborhood residents had told CMPD that McClendon was at the home, it says.
Then, police said, “after several hours of attempting to communicate with Mr. McClendon were unsuccessful, officers attempted to enter the location to take McClendon into custody.”
Neighbors described seeing K-9 teams, snipers and officers with tactical gear like night vision goggles, he said, and the family heard flashbangs and saw flashes of light around midnight. People also saw a robot that may have been used to enter the house before officers, and a vehicle they described as a “tank,” he said.
“The department had a responsibility to attempt to peacefully apprehend McClendon, given his violent history of victimizing community members,” Tufano said in his email.

After deploying pepper spray and tear gas, police said officers entered the house but didn’t find McClendon there. McClendon’s current status could not be determined as of Friday.
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article244277307.html

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not all, only the Democrats. We all know Republicans aren't capable of doing anything bad, and if anything bad comes out it's Kung flu or Democrat's fault.

Who's with me!?

Wait! What? Who's talking about Rs and Ds? Who's talking about flus? Having some trouble staying on topic I see?

UglyBear

Not all, only the Democrats. We all know Republicans aren't capable of doing anything bad, and if anything bad comes out it's Kung flu or Democrat's fault.

Who's with me!?
Chris, I disagree with you sometimes, but respect you as a real person with valid opinions.

When your post is liked by Crabcatcher, a known very stupid racist and a disgusting individual, that's not even a "kiss of death" -- that's a "slap with a sh*t towel". I'm sorry you got splattered.