Protest at the Wawa

Chipmunk

Yesterday afternoon (around 4:45pm), I drove by the Wawa in California, Md and noticed a tent set up on the sidewalk. They had protest signs set up around the stand. Does anybody know what group was protesting? I swear it said LaRouche, but I'm not certain.

mamatutu

mama to two

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I saw them there around 6PM too. I am all for getting rid of Obama but people need to face reality. He is NOT going to get impeached. Can you imagine what it would be like if he was? You haven't seen any protests until that happens. Congress doesn't have the balls to do it anyway. Oh and don't forget, get rid of Obama and you get Biden. :yikes:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I saw them there around 6PM too. I am all for getting rid of Obama but people need to face reality. He is NOT going to get impeached. Can you imagine what it would be like if he was? You haven't seen any protests until that happens. Congress doesn't have the balls to do it anyway. Oh and don't forget, get rid of Obama and you get Biden. :yikes:

Well, one could fire two shotgun blasts from the porch, and maybe that would scare Biden away......

BernieP

Resident PIA

The house doesn't have the balls and the senate is in his pocket - controlled by his commie pal Harry Reid.

garyt27

INAFJ
The only thing I’d protest is the people that don’t know how to pull out of that place.

Why in the hell would you go in there if when you leave you have to go north on 235.? Then they sit there and look stupid, esp. rush hour.