Protesters Breach Capital Building

Dakota

~~~~~~~
FOUR YEARS we watched looting and burning of businesses and homes. Minorities crying in the streets after loosing everything they worked hard for after BLM and Antifa destroyed their businesses & homes. As shocked as you are today by these people storming the U.S. Capital - remember this, they are going straight to the problem. Our government is the problem, not Wal Mart, Best Buy, the local hair or food business - OUR GOVERNMENT. They have every right to exercise that right to remind them that "WE THE PEOPLE" are in charge.

Like Kyle, I knew it would come to this... my only regret is I'm not there - wish I could be!

glhs837

Power with Control

What the EVERLIVING EFF!!!!!! Trump needs to get on the damn airwaves and tell these jokers to stand the hell down. This is the sort of crap I was referring to earlier........ I dont give a damn if you think you were cheated, you cant prove it so move the hell on. All you're doing now is ensuring that nobody not a Dem stands a chance in 24.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just want to point out that "Trump supporters" have been blamed for all the rioting and looting in Portland et al. Do we know it's Trump supporters doing this and not AntiFa/BLM shitbags?

SkylarkTempest

So if it was reversed, if the Democrats were doing the same thing, it would be different with the news praising the breach. Double standard

If it was reversed, you'd probably be saying that the Democrats were being power hungry thugs who don't respect democracy or freedom. And you'd be right.

So, why aren't you saying that about these protesters? Why are you talking about some alternative reality?

HypertensiveTiger

I just want to point out that "Trump supporters" have been blamed for all the rioting and looting in Portland et al. Do we know it's Trump supporters doing this and not AntiFa/BLM shitbags?

Easy to tell they are Trump supporters. Their eyes are closer together than average and their tooth-to-gum ratio is a bit off; the classic upper-case gums and lower-case teeth.

SkylarkTempest

Yes. These are the protesters that participated in the Save America rally this morning with the president.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Doesnt' look very violent at all.

In fact they look pretty laid back and relaxed.