proud to announce

NAS

A Success Story

Well its funny how bad news is all we seem to hear i have some great news for the friends and family of Clifford Dukes he was born and raised right here in lex.pk played football for Great Mills high school went on to michiagan college and now he is in the NFL he will b playin with the RAMS yeahhhhh clifford we r so happy and proud of u

Last edited:

Pegster710

The Pegster
NAS said:
Well its funny how bad news is all we seem to hear i have some great news for the friends and family of Clifford Dukes he was born and raised right here in lex.pk played football for Great Mills high school went on to michiagan college and now he is in the NFL he will b playin with the RAMS yeahhhhh clifford we r so happy and proud of u

OMG!! I had Clifford in Headstart - many moons ago! I know his mom and aunts!!

Pegster710

The Pegster
NAS said:

On a serious note, my son pretty much knew he would get into the NFL. Clifford went into the draft, but wasnt drafted. Figured he'd try out for a team, though, because his scouting report said he was good enough to make a team... His injuries from last year were a minor issue and probably kept him from being drafted. It’s nice to see someone do well, especially where he came from.