Proudly Gay and Ordained? (Veering off into the unknown)

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
Enough about homosexuals....

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa people. Enough about gay people. What about those Asians? There are like A BILLION of them running around. Some have even dared to enter our country! Last time I checked, there weren't a BILLION homosexuals running around cutting me off on the highway and driving slow. Look at those facts and YOU decide whose a bigger threat in society. They are everywhere, man! God didn't make them. If God made them, they would speak our language. None of this, "ching chong chang". You know what that sounds like to me? DEVIL TALK.

And by the way, I love homosexuals.

Long live America, without any of those Asians. :patriot:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
xstarlikex said:
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa people. Enough about gay people. What about those Asians? There are like A BILLION of them running around. Some have even dared to enter our country! Last time I checked, there weren't a BILLION homosexuals running around cutting me off on the highway and driving slow. Look at those facts and YOU decide whose a bigger threat in society. They are everywhere, man! God didn't make them. If God made them, they would speak our language. None of this, "ching chong chang". You know what that sounds like to me? DEVIL TALK.

Congratulations, I think you've proven yourself the biggest idiot on this forum. And it only took one post, job well done. :loser:

Last edited:

Bogart

xstarlikex said:

Long live mpds, without any red karma for your real identity :patriot:

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
Wow!

Bustem' Down said:
Congratulations, I think you've proven yourself the biggest idiot on this forum. And it only took one post, job well done. :loser:

Give me a break. Do you get some satisfaction by calling people idiots on the internet? Some ego boosty? First of all, before you get all stupid, I was cleary stating the fact that hating homosexuals is just like being a racist. Quite stupid, if I do say so myself. It is ridiculous to hate homosexuals, or deny them to be ordained, just because of their sexual orientation.

And furthermore, I am Asian. My grandmother is Asian. My boyfriend is Asian, and my mother is Asian. So, let's not take everything so seriously.

Wasn't my statement just as stupid as calling homosexuals abominations of human exsistence? Exactly. :drama:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
xstarlikex said:
And furthermore, I am Asian. My grandmother is Asian. My boyfriend is Asian, and my mother is Asian.
Please set up a travel itinerary for each of those you mentioned so that I might avoid them on the highway. TIA.

Ching chong chang, indeed. :rolleyes:

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
vraiblonde said:
Please set up a travel itinerary for each of those you mentioned so that I might avoid them on the highway. TIA.

Ching chong chang, indeed. :rolleyes:

Asian people cannot drive. That is way off topic though.

D

dems4me

Bustem' Down said:

Before folks start asking... NO that is not one of my mpds. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
xstarlikex said:
Asian people cannot drive.
Then why are there so many Pakistani cab drivers in New York City, hmmmmm?

I understand you're trying to make a point but you're not being very successful. So much for Asians being so smart, huh?

:killingme

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
vraiblonde said:

I understand you're trying to make a point but you're not being very successful. So much for Asians being so smart, huh?

:lol: That was funny because Pakistani people are not Asian. More like middle eastern. But what happened to all the homosexuals not being ordained talk?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
xstarlikex said:
:lol: That was funny because Pakistani people are not Asian.
No, THAT is funny because Pakistan is in the continent of Asia, making Pakistanis....Asian.

And now I know you're not really Asian because Asians are intelligent. Said so in my Weekly Reader.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
xstarlikex said:
But what happened to all the homosexuals not being ordained talk?
You hijacked it by pretending to be an Asian person who is bigoted against your own.

The various religious organizations can ordain gay ministers if they want to. Or not, if they don't. Simple as that. If your particular religion ordains gays and you don't like it, find another religion.

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:

These reminds me of this old joke :lol:

An Asian man walks into a New York Currency Exchange with 2000 yen. He receives $72.00 in American currency. The following week, the same Asian man walks into the same currency exchange. He again exchanges 2000 yen. This time, he receives $66.00 in American currency. The Asian man doesn't understand why he received less money, so he asks the clerk, "Why less money when same 2000 yen"

The clerk replies, "Fluctuations." As the Asian man prepares to leave, he turns, looks at the clerk and angrily says, "Fluck you too!"

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
vraiblonde said:
You hijacked it by pretending to be an Asian person who is bigoted against your own.

The various religious organizations can ordain gay ministers if they want to. Or not, if they don't. Simple as that. If your particular religion ordains gays and you don't like it, find another religion.

I am not religious, and am very Asian. I don't think I would ever really be religious seeing how everything is so hypocritical. That is just me though. I think sexual orientation has nothing to do with being ordained. I also feel that sexual orientation doesn't matter.

I am far from a bigot, unlike most of Maryland, from what I have seen. I have the right to make fun of my own race, just as Caucasians can make fun of theirs. That doesn't make you a bigot either.

Atleast I know I was joking. Having a laugh and having so much fun on this board. I enjoy myself because I can get people to get so mad, when in reality I am having a huge laugh. There is no reason for people to be so ready to argue every five minutes. Obviously people who argue on the internet don't have any hobbies to get out that stress in the real world. :banana:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
xstarlikex said:
I am not religious, and am very Asian.
Actually you're probably Chinese. They're anti-religious Communists and don't think Asia exists outside their own country, which is why they want to take over everything in their general area.

And it would explain why you're pro-homosexuality - because of population control.

D

dems4me

xstarlikex said:
I enjoy myself because I can get people to get so mad, when in reality I am having a huge laugh. There is no reason for people to be so ready to argue every five minutes.

I stated this earlier :burning: To the forumites pm'ing me --- stop pming me please!! :burning: THIS IS NOT AN MPD OF MINE :burning:

Please go away xstarlikex :mad:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Hey! :mad: She doesn't have to do what you say. This isn't China.

:mad: You are correct this is the Pakistani cubans thread - :yay:
as y'all were ... :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
vraiblonde said:
Actually you're probably Chinese. They're anti-religious Communists and don't think Asia exists outside their own country, which is why they want to take over everything in their general area.

And it would explain why you're pro-homosexuality - because of population control.

You got me there. I am Chinese. How did you figure it out? I mean, ALL Asians are Chinese aren't they? And I am a communist.

D

dems4me

xstarlikex said:
You got me there. I am Chinese. How did you figure it out? I mean, ALL Asians are Chinese aren't they? And I am a communist.

You do appear a little red :cheesy:

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
vraiblonde said:
Hey! :mad: She doesn't have to do what you say. This isn't China.

Yeah! I don't have to do anything you say! I can sit here and talk on these forums all I want because America is a great country. That is why I left my communist country. To come to this great nation.