18 With me are riches and honor,
enduring wealth and prosperity.
19 My fruit is better than fine gold;
what I yield surpasses choice silver.
20 I walk in the way of righteousness,
along the paths of justice,
21 bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me
and making their treasuries full.​

b. Proverbs 8:16 Some Hebrew manuscripts and Septuagint; other Hebrew manuscripts all righteous rulers

This is from the easy English site.

The first lesson in wisdom is that we must respect God.

Wisdom hates these things:

· Evil deeds. When we serve God, we should not do evil actions. God will teach us to do the right things. If we do wrong things, then we must ask God to forgive us.

· Proud people. A proud person trusts in himself. He will not listen to God. He will not listen to other people.

· Greedy people. God wants us to be generous.

· Lies. God loves the truth.​

Solomon, who wrote the Book of Proverbs, was a king. He knew that he was responsible for many people. When he was young, he wanted to be a good king. He studied wisdom so that he would rule wisely. All rulers and leaders can learn from him.

A king should not use his power to steal money from other people. His people should not suffer so that he can have fun. He should care about the people. He should rule them fairly. His laws should be fair. He should use his power carefully. Everyone who has responsibility for other people should think about this. Employers, rulers and judges need God’s wisdom. Church leaders also need God’s wisdom.

The best wealth is not money or gold. Rich people can lose their money. But wisdom is not like money. When we learn wisdom, it will benefit our whole lives.​

Well, like I've said before... I am a very gullible person. I trust humans way too much.... and I get sucked in to places and happenings that I have absolutely no business being around. God has pulled me out of more tough spots than I can count... and I totally don't deserve the assistance.

I know some really unhappy rich people. All they do is think about money. Money is their drug of choice.... and unfortunately, unlike other addictions... there are verses in the Bible [such as these verses] that money hungry preachers can manipulate to steal from the flock. Those evil preachers tell people "it's ok to be rich".

I think all of us have heard TV preachers quote Luke 6:38 before passing the plate.

Luke 6:38 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

If you generously give.... the return won't always be money.... most of the time it's a great feeling.

God doesn't make coins or paper. Humans make those shiny little idols. Those evil preachers might as well be pushing the needle in the unsuspecting trusting humans in their flock. And... just to make it perfectly clear... these evil preachers pass the hat in a manner that makes the average human ashamed to leave a penny in their wallets. This flock gets fleeced....

Genuine giving.... is giving without thought of return. If you want something in return, then you're not giving... you're loaning or selling.... there's a difference.

:coffee: