Ps3

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
So I just got a PS3 and I can't wait to play. Hubby is setting it up right now. :yahoo:

Last edited:

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
The problem with ps3, there arent many "good games out" like 360 has at least 5 I can think of that blow away ps3 :(

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
The problem with ps3, there arent many "good games out" like 360 has at least 5 I can think of that blow away ps3 :(

They have a few and they are coming out with more. Hubby does not like xbox and did not want a Wii so that leaves PS3. We've always bought PS.

FerretRescue

bite me
Indeed! We have so many PS2 games that it would have been a waste if we could not play them.

I still have all my old ps1 and ps2 games. Love them would not trade them in for the world. I do want a wii though but that is for the kids so they will leave my ps alone

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I still have all my old ps1 and ps2 games. Love them would not trade them in for the world. I do want a wii though but that is for the kids so they will leave my ps alone

The Wii is great for the kids. I have played the Wii several times at friends house with a bunch of people but I couldn't imagine owning one for just the two of us. We would never play it.

warneckutz

The Wii is great for the kids. I have played the Wii several times at friends house with a bunch of people but I couldn't imagine owning one for just the two of us. We would never play it.

I was able to get the Wii last year when it launched. I've got a handful of games (the new Zelda, WarioWare, Resident Evil 4, ManHunt 2) but I really like the sports game that is packaged with it. I really don't play it much unless someone else wants to play it, but it's something different.

FerretRescue

bite me
I was able to get the Wii last year when it launched. I've got a handful of games (the new Zelda, WarioWare, Resident Evil 4, ManHunt 2) but I really like the sports game that is packaged with it. I really don't play it much unless someone else wants to play it, but it's something different.

what is resident evil like with it? I am trying to picture those type of games in my head.