PSA: Be careful when driving...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

TPD

the poor dad
Rosered's meme reminded me of this pic I took a couple years ago while on walkabout. I did NOT move them to the other side of the road. Notice the one on the bottom is trying to stay anonymous - turtles version of put a bag on her face?? Or could it be turtle version of 69?

TPD

the poor dad
I took this video a couple years ago - this turtle needed no help crossing the road.

BOP

I'm almost 98% certain I'm a chick, there was no wedding, and I'm not from Saint Mary's county.

Disclaimer - I've heard the jokes about inbreds in this area and it's not only untrue, it's a crappy thing to say. My apologies.
I've heard them about Oklahoma, Missouri, Louisiana, hell, just about every state I've ever lived in (which is a bunch), and many I haven't lived in, has their own version of SMIBs. Even Great Britain has 'em, and I'm sure it's not just the royalty.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've heard them about Oklahoma, Missouri, Louisiana, hell, just about every state I've ever lived in (which is a bunch), and many I haven't lived in, has their own version of SMIBs. Even Great Britain has 'em, and I'm sure it's not just the royalty.
Back in Vermont SMIBs are called Hawkers. The ones that make SMIBs look cultured are Weehawkers.
Think George the handyman on the Bob Newhart Show that was set in Vermont. He's a hawker.
Larry, Daryl and Daryl, those are Weehawkers.

PeoplesElbow

Back in Vermont SMIBs are called Hawkers. The ones that make SMIBs look cultured are Weehawkers.
Think George the handyman on the Bob Newhart Show that was set in Vermont. He's a hawker.
Larry, Daryl and Daryl, those are Weehawkers.
In central new jersey they are called pineys.

Don't be talking crap about Larry, Daryl and Daryl.