PSA

mitzi

I have a friend who formed a FB group for donations and requests for help. From how I understand it, she is posting her pick up sights (St. Mary's only) for those who want to donate something/anything. She is delivering to the homes of people that can't get out/quarantined/ or have run out of money because of job loss. Even if it's just one roll of TP and a few diapers, whatever she can give them to help them out.
She is doing this completely on her own. If you are interested in helping or need help, PM me and I'll give you the link. This is legit or I wouldn't post.

FED_UP

I have a friend who formed a FB group for donations and requests for help. From how I understand it, she is posting her pick up sights (St. Mary's only) for those who want to donate something/anything. She is delivering to the homes of people that can't get out/quarantined/ or have run out of money because of job loss. Even if it's just one roll of TP and a few diapers, whatever she can give them to help them out.
She is doing this completely on her own. If you are interested in helping or need help, PM me and I'll give you the link. This is legit or I wouldn't post.
If its a face book link, I don't do face book.