PSA...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
10 Brand-New Subjects Being Taught In Public Schools This Fall

The school year has just finished, but fall will be here before you know it, bringing a whole slew of new woke subjects that will be taught to your unsuspecting children in public schools. You should be prepared!

The Babylon Bee has compiled the following list of new subjects public schools are almost certain to be offering this fall.

1. How the Founding Fathers Were Literally Hitler: Though this has been taught as part of history classes for decades, it will now officially have its own separate subject.

2. How to Make Huge, Life-Changing Decisions Without Telling Your Parents: From abortions to changing genders, this class will make it happen without Mom & Dad ever having a clue.

3. Furry Fetish Biology: Replacing the study of actual animals, this subject will teach children that they essentially are animals and should act accordingly.

More...

SamSpade

10 Brand-New Subjects Being Taught In Public Schools This Fall

The school year has just finished, but fall will be here before you know it, bringing a whole slew of new woke subjects that will be taught to your unsuspecting children in public schools. You should be prepared!

The Babylon Bee has compiled the following list of new subjects public schools are almost certain to be offering this fall.

1. How the Founding Fathers Were Literally Hitler: Though this has been taught as part of history classes for decades, it will now officially have its own separate subject.

2. How to Make Huge, Life-Changing Decisions Without Telling Your Parents: From abortions to changing genders, this class will make it happen without Mom & Dad ever having a clue.

3. Furry Fetish Biology: Replacing the study of actual animals, this subject will teach children that they essentially are animals and should act accordingly.

More...

How I wish all of this was exaggeratioin - but 1, 2 and 7 aren't far off from the truth. The Revolution, Declaration and the Constitution come back to me from the kid's schools with a version I've never seen - and they're my favorite reading material, so it's not like I'm ignorant. Wife and in-laws either work or worked in the schools - and their support and ability to handle the classroom - especially with violent or undisciplined kids - it doesn't surprise me.

And I so wish my youngest had realistic ambitions rather than make a fortune on YouTube.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_3676.png

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
With Pride Month Over, Gatorade Switches Back To Straightorade